Taehyung apologize and pardon himself as he couldn't ignore the call and answer it. As soon as he was out from the meeting room, he answer the call and put the device on his ear.

"Hello, sir, pardon me for the sudden call but this is very important." His man says in a panic tone making Taehyung frown "what is it?" He asks

"Our informant, he was killed. His cover was blown, the Consigliere found out." Upon hearing that Taehyung frown gone deeper "what?!" He whispers yells.

"How? How did he find out?" Taehyung asks "we don't know sir, we secure all information very tightly, it's either someone is betraying us or he found out by himself." The other replied, sounding troubled.

Taehyung bites his bottom lips as he tries to think of someone who knows and could possibly betray him. His gaze slowly moved towards Yoongi who are focusing on the meeting.

It couldn't be him...

Right?

•••••

Seokjin opens the car door for Lisa as the young women step out from the car and enter the hospital. Jennie and Rose came to her sight and approach her before giving her a file.

"Choi Young-Joon, age 41 years old, a hitman before but he quit and become a butler. We found him badly injured and scared as if someone had scare the hell out of him."

"We had given him treatment and it was confirmed that he suffer PTSD and sever depression due to an unknown reason." Rose inform as Lisa glanced at her "PTSD?"

"Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a psychiatric disorder that may occur in people who have experienced or witnessed a traumatic event," Jennie inform you soon after.

"Is he talking?" Lisa ask but Jennie shook her head "No, he just want to talk to you, nothing else." Jennie inform making Lisa nod "let's meet him then."

Lisa enter the room where Young-Joon was placed. The male is sitting on the bed, biting on his finger as he seem to be thinking something.

Seeing the male like that Lisa tell her people that she will enter alone and no matter what happened no one was allowed to listen to their conversation.

Everyone obey as Lisa enter the room. She approaches the male and sit beside him. "Mr.Choi... this is me Lalisa Manoban." She calls out making the male snap his neck towards her.

"Mr.Manoban's daughter?" He ask sounding desperate, wishing that it was her. Lisa nodded "who made you like this? What happened?" Lisa asks softly.

The male hold her hand as tears start brimming in his eyes "please, save me. Please protect me. Please, I beg you, don't let him take me."

He suddenly begged, taking her off guard. "Huh? What are you talking about? Who will take you?" She ask with concern. A sob left the male as he look at her, desperate.

"Jungkook will kill me...

He'll kill me."

•••••

Mrs.Manoban is sitting in her room as a small box are in her hand. She stares at the box as Jungkook's words repeat in her head.

"If you want to accuse me at least get some solid evidence."

Her grip on the box tighten as she bites her bottom lips "what should I do honey? The truth had been exposed. Lisa will know, she is meeting him. What should I do?"

She asks herself as she covers her face with her hand and cries alone. Feeling defeated and weak as she doesn't know what should she do.

Mrs.Manoban knew that she are helpless, she can't do anything but just wait for the truth to be revealed. She keeps crying helplessly before whispering.

"Lisa, I'm sorry"

•••••

👁️👄👁️ Ohohohohohhoho

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by blac_cardigan & Minyooora
From WBW_community