[ CHAPTER 029 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook walk towards the car that had exploded to the ground as he put a cigarette on his lips and lit it up. He pulls away from the cancer stick and blows the smoke out.

He gaze at the destroyed car before him as a weak and painful groan could be heard not so far from the place. Jungkook glanced in the direction of the grunt.

He saw a male laying on the ground all bleeding and injured due to the explosion but Jungkook just stare at the dying male blankly.

The consigliere walks towards the dying person and scrunches down beside the male. The male was struggling hard to catch his breath as Jungkook just stare at him.

Jungkook pulls away from his cigarette and places it beside the dying male before whispering.

"Long live the Wang's."

Jungkook's eyes flutter open as he woke up from his slumber. He grunts a little at the throbbing feeling on his head before turning his body, facing the ceiling.

He let out a breath as the pain subside a little bit. He glance at his clock only to find it was already past 9 in the morning. He rubs his face before finally pulling himself up.

He sit up on the bed and rubs his face once again. Remembering what happened yesterday, Jungkook knows that he had drunk too much.

He sighs knowing that he is late for work but who cares, no one could scold him for being late. He is practically a boss there too.

Jungkook get up from the bed and walk to his bathroom to take a bath and prepare himself as he did so he got reminded by Lisa's words yesterday.

"Still, it depends on the lie. Even if it's you, it depends, either I'll forgive you or not."

Jungkook stops the running water as he grabs the towel and rubs his face. He steps out of the shower and walks to the sink as he turns towards the mirror.

A small chuckle left his lips.

"It's good to know that you won't go easy on me."

•••••

Taehyung is in the meeting room with his team and Yoongi talking about the conference that will be held by the end of the week.

The security is tight, very tight as they fought about the most possible threat that could happen on an important day but their meeting was stopped when Taehyung's phone suddenly rang.