[ CHAPTER 014 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

That exact same night, Jackson is still in his office, working late. He glance at the clock and notice that it was already past midnight making him sigh and massage the bridge of his nose.

He grabbed his phone and stuff as he stood up to leave and call it a day. Just as he was about to leave Jungkook's parents picture suddenly fell on the table.

Jackson stares at the picture of the couple before slowly grabbing the picture on the table. He stares at it silently as he seems to be in deep thought.

He couldn't wait for Gong Yoo to wake up. No one ever knows when will he wake up. Jackson doesn't want to wait and do anything, there is something that is yelling at him that...

Whatever it is, he shouldn't take these things lightly.

It was about his parents and Jungkook's birth parents. Whatever his father is hiding probably isn't something that he should ignore.

A sigh left his lips as he pull himself out from his thought. He turns the photo and his gaze lands on something. He squints his eyes as he notices small writing at the end of the picture.

"Jeon Junghyun & Jeon Son-mi?" He whispers out to himself before turning back towards the couple's face "is it their name?" He asks himself.

Soon he pull out his phone and dial a number before putting the device on his left ear. After a few rang someone answer his call.

"Hello? Mark Hyung. I'm sorry to disturb you so late at night, are you sleeping?" He asks dumbly making the person on the other side grumble.

"No, I'm doing yoga right now. You totally aren't disturbing my sleep." Mark reply in annoyance as the sleepiness laced in his voice.

"Why did you call like there is no other time for you to do it?" Mark asks as an awkward chuckle left Jackson who scratched the back of his neck.

"I need you to search for a piece of information about someone. It's urgent and I really need help." Jackson plead.

"Aish... You could just ask your men- never mind, I'm not gonna question this. Who is it that you want me to search for information?" He asks sleepily.

Jackson smiles "Jeon Junghyun and Jeon Son-mi, how long will it take?" He asks as Mark replies soon after "an hour from now? I'll call you later."

Jackson nod although he knew that Mark couldn't see him "Thank you, Hyung. I'll be waiting." With that being said he ended the call and left his office to his home.

•••••

Taehyung suddenly jolt awake from his slumber and look around before sighing, realizing that he had dozed off. He rubbed his face trying to get rid of the sleepiness.

He look around at his messy table and notice that it had past midnight and he is probably alone at the building. He stretches himself out before standing up to leave.

Soon, he reaches the parking area as he walks towards his car. It wasn't hard to spot his car considering that his car is the only one left there.

As he was approaching his car he suddenly felt uneasy he glance over his shoulder but no one was there, he look back forward and walk till he reach his car

He was about to open the car door but Click! The next moment he knew someone is standing behind him with a gun on the back of his head.

Taehyung slowly brings his hand up in a surrendering manner before slowly turning towards the person. As his gaze meets the person's a smile appears on his face.

"Well, I guess your style is being sneaky before pointing a gun on someone's back, Kim Jennie."

•••••

Jackson's phone rang as soon as he step out of the bathroom. His bathrobe hugged his body as he dried his hair with a small tower with his left hand.

He walks towards the table and grabbed his phone. Seeing a number that he is waiting for, he answered the call and puts the phone in his right ear.

"Hello, Mark Hyung. Did you get anything?" He asks seemingly impatient with the answer. "Yes, of course, I get something, this is Mark who you are talking to."

Mark sigh before continuing "Jeon Son-mi, born in 1974 and die in 2001 at the age of 27 years old, She is a waitress at a cafe shop, no criminal history, cause of death- Car accident."

Mark pause before continuing "But Jackson, before I continue, Can I know if this Jeon Junghyun is a wrong name or anything?" Jackson frown

"No, the name is Jeon Junghyun, why? Is there anything wrong?" He asks as Mark keeps silent for a moment before speaking up "The thing is..."

"Jeon Junghyun never exists in the system."

•••••

•••••

I know this is short but I have to, I might update again, who knows?

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by blac_cardigan & Minyooora
From WBW_community