[ CHAPTER 004 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

A male in a black suit enters a hall. He walks straight to a door. He stands in front of the scanner and puts his finger on it. His profile appear on the screen and it was written. 'legal access'

The door opened a few seconds later. The male walks into the room. Upon arriving in the middle of the room, he stood there silently. A few seconds later four screens appear Infront of him.

"Agent Kim Taehyung, reporting. Salute!" He salutes the four-person. "Agent Kim, how had you been?" An old-sounding male greets him. "I'm good General Lee, thank you for asking."

General Lee, the leader of the military and defense. Director Kang, the leader of the NIS organization. Chairwoman Jang, the CEO of Tempest enterprise. Lastly, president Oh, the current president of Korea.

"What's the current status agent Kim?" Director Kang asks. "A mafia organization of the Wang's and Manobans family had entered South Korea around 4 to 5 days ago. The reason for their arrival is to invest for the mafia in Korea but..."

He pauses, "please continue agent Kim." Chairwoman Jang says. Taehyung sigh and proceed. "Yesterday, the Wang's Consigliere had entered South Korea once again."

The four higher-ups look tense. " Wang's consigliere? Didn't he lose connection with the Wangs two years ago?" General Lee's question.

"Yes, but apparently he is back as the Wang's Consigliere but I think that he has a hidden motive." Taehyung tap on a button as a picture of Jackson reading something appears on the main screen.

"The Wang's leader read this and ask for the list of their employee from 8 years before, soon after. Why? I don't know." Taehyung informs.

"Return back after two years for unknown reasons? Something is off" chairwoman Jang points out. General Lee and director Kang nod in agreement but president Oh keep silent.

"We should put him behind the bars first shouldn't we? I can come up with a charge-" director Kang was cut off by the president.

"No, leave him alone. Leave them alone, as long as they didn't disturb our law." The three of them look at the president in confusion so did Taehyung.

"Sir-" Taehyung was about to speak but was cut off once again. "The discussion ends here. Don't you dare do anything" with that being said the president end the call?

The other three sigh as Taehyung just looks down. "Keep a close look on the mafias and the Consigliere." The general demand. Taehyung nod and salute them once again. They end the call leaving Taehyung stand in the room.

•••••

"I can't believe that you actually came back" Lisa point out as the wind hit her hair. "Me too." Jungkook hand her a cup of coffee. the meeting had ended 30 minutes ago and now they are catching up with each other.