Update

So... it's been a long time.

And the truth is... this version of the story isn't driving me anymore. I loved this story, but there's so much of it I would do differently now if I were writing it now.

I'm also 27 now, I was a lot younger when I started this.

So... I leave you all with a few questions, for now.

If you could change one thing about this story, what would you change?

I'll answer first.

I would have made Harry Ravenclaw. Not because of the ample amount of hate (oh boy was there a lot) but because I would much rather explore that direction now.

I would have made Hermione Harry's right hand instead of Ron. Nothing against Ron, but considering I was moving Draco into a friend spot, I don't know if I want to keep Ron as central as he was. I... Kinda don't like him, to be honest. His jealousy irritates me a lot.

The second Question, if I went back, and began rewriting the things I would change, repairing the story to how I would actually write it, would you read it?

I make no promises, none at all, as I'm actually working on writing actual, genuine books that aren't fanfiction (after all, I'm 27, time to take my writing in my own hands)

But I'm realizing I don't want to just retell the story of Harry Potter, and Ron and Hermione, and Voldemort and Dumbledore... I want my own story. Be it with these characters, or be it with my own creations.

Nothing is sacred in my hands, and everything is up to change.

If you want to know about future endeavours of mine, please follow me. I would love to share my stories with everyone, be they on here, or elsewhere (probably on amazon to start if elsewhere).

I have a few different socials, such as my tiktok, which is locket.angel. That's where I'm going to be giving the most updates on my books and stuff I think.

So if you want to keep up with things I write, follow me here and there.

But for now, until I figure out how to solve my lost love for this book, I'm officially putting it on hiatus. I never throw in the towel, but I might hang it up for a bit until I can use it again.

So thank you all so much for this, and I promise you, this isn't the end...

Just the beginning of so much more.