Ice Ice Baby

"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." -Charles Schulz

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Nothing could bother me from this insanely blissful sleep. The next thing I know I was opening my eyes to the sweet smell of coffee brewing. For a second I forgot where I was, but then memories from last night flooded my mind. One word came to mind. Vanessa. I could have pursued her, and finished what we started at the club. I could have taken her all night and made memories that would have lasted a lifetime. The thing is though, when I kissed her, what I thought was blind lust turned out to be so much more. I actually felt something when we kissed. Something deep, something that scared the shit out of me. Yes, it was amazing, but it couldn't happen again. It's not like she would be in town too long then she'd be gone a month and would be back. Plus, the chances of her even liking me are slim to none. I'm sure it was just a heat of the moment type thing. So therefore, I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Nodding to myself in satisfaction I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I made my way to the open kitchen and living room.

Everyone was already up except for Monica even Kat and Lisa were there. No sign of Vanessa, 'good' I thought. Erin smiled at me "Morning."
"Morning Sunshine. Do I even want to know what time it is?"
"Mmmm probably not" she replied. She handed me a cup of coffee that was fixed exactly how I liked it with lots of cream and sugar.
"Thank you. You are the best!" I quickly drank my coffee and felt better. "Hey is Monica up yet?"
"No not yet" Laura replied.
I smirked and let out a slightly evil laugh.
Erin started to laugh "I know that look and nothing good ever comes from it."
"I might have a little plan for her being all cocky and pushy about me having 'so much fun' last night. Do you by chance have any whipped cream, peanut butter, or chocolate syrup?"
"How about all of the above?" Laura said with a huge smile.
"Let me borrow them for a little bit" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows.

So I filled them in on the plan which was to basically convince Monica that we stayed the night with each other. All they had to do was act like they were grossed out from our extremely passionate night and complain that we were too loud. When she started freaking out and feeling bad we would all burst out laughing. So here I was in Monica's room, she was out cold. I removed my clothes, threw them all over the room, and got in bed next to her. I made sure she had nothing on as well. I wrapped my arms around her waist and cuddled into her and started softly kissing her neck. She started slightly moaning and moving around. I kept going until she finally opened her eyes. I moved my hand softly down her body and seductively whispered "You're finally awake. Ready for another round?" Her body stiffened all the sudden. She sat up and looked all around the room. Her eyes lingered on the turned over bottles of whip cream, chocolate syrup and peanut butter, then down to me and got really wide. I opened my eyes huge and my mouth opened wide "Oh my god, you bitch, you don't even remember do you?!" I flew out of bed and hurriedly threw my clothes on then stormed out the room trying very hard to control my laughter. She threw on an oversized shirt and ran after me.

Erin yelled "Oh my god I can't believe you two!"
Kat joined in "Why not Erin they were practically fucking on the dance floor last night, it was bound to happen."
"Wow you really are gay aren't you Ally? So glad I wasn't here to hear all that last night. I don't think I could stand to look at you two again" piped Lisa.
"Do you even still have your hearing? The way you two were screaming I think the people in China may need hearing aids" Laura added.
"Holy shit" Monica blurted out all of a sudden. "I'm so sorry Ally. I remember nothing. Oh my god I'm a horrible person. Oh my god."
We all erupted in hysterical laughter.
"It was all a joke I'm sorry I just couldn't resist" I blurted then ran as fast as I could and hid behind Kat.
Monica looked pissed at first and then thirty seconds later she started laughing really hard. "Wow. You bitches got me good. That was a good one."
I came out from my hiding and brushed my shoulder off "Yea I'm actually good like that." They all laughed again. The front door opened and Vanessa walked in. Her eyes met mine and I gulped, butterflies swarmed, damn it this is not good. I smiled then went to Erin's room and got my bag. I headed back and said "Well thank y'all for a fun night but I have to head on back. I promised my nephews and niece I would take them to the zoo today after my workout." That was a total lie, but the only one that could nail me on it would be Erin and I don't think she would. I grabbed my keys and left.