FinalChapter (15): Thank God Its Friday

December 13 2009 (Friday)

Pamela and Jason cornered the Group, There was no escape as The Group kept turning, Half of the cabin was on fire as Jason was holding his machete while Pamela was holding her axe.

Voices was heard as The Group were in fear and worried what to do, Pamela ran towards the Group and tried to attack one of rhem but they quickly dodged, Jason threw a knife but he missed as He stared at the Group as Pamela spoke sinister words in a dark and menacing tone

Pamela: There is no escape, Accept your death. . . Right here.

The Cabin kept burning as They were stepping back, They tried to run away but there was fire all over the Cabin.

Pamela: Your going to suffer just like how Jason did. . . Just like us.

They were Frightened and couldn't couldn't speak as Jason was walking towards them as Tay started crying.

Tay: We're gonna die. . . .

Pamela let out a sinister laugh as Jason grabbed his Machete which was at the wall as The Group kept stepping back. Alex grabbed a table and threw it, The Group immediately ran away as Pamela and Jason began chasing them.

Pamela: Don't let them escape!

The Group ran around the cabin but Pamela and Jason cornered them again, They couldn't turn back as They were looking at them, Until They saw the main window in front of them.

They looked at eachother before looking at the window, Pamela and Jason charged towards them and was about to kill them but The Group quickly ran and jumped off the window, The Force of everyone broke the window as They were on the floor, The snow was all over their face as They heard Pamela growling.

They all got up and saw Jason and Pamela climbing, But Tay couldn't get up due to her ankle.

Tay: Help me!!

Dolph: Just leave her! We got no time.

Alex ran towards her and was about to grab Tay but Pamela grabbed her leg, Alex punched Pamela and saw Jason was angry that He punched his mother. Jason tried to slice Alex but Micheal distracted him by throwing an object.

Alex carried Tay as The Group ran away. Pamela got up fixing her head avoiding it from falling off as Both of them began chasing the Group.

Dolph: We're getting closer now!

Zelina: Please tell me we are, I don't wanna deal with those two!

Micheal: Just when things were getting worse.

Pamela: COME HERE, I'LL SQUASH YOU LIKE AN INCECT!!!

They flinched and jumped when they saw Jason and Pamela. Jason threw an Axe but the Group dodged it, Micheal grabbed the axe and tried to throw it on Jason's head again but Jason moved away.

McMahon sprinted away as The Group were near the lake, Everyone was slowly passing by as Zelina turned and saw Jason aiming a bow and Arrow. He shot it as Zelina ducked under. . . . But instead, Avril got shot.

 But instead, Avril got shot