Chapter 12: The Rise

December 13 2009 (Friday)

The Trio of Zelina, Taynara and Anne were looking around the campgrounds, Finding the rest of their friends. Tom and Alex were running away after. . . . They saw something. Meanwhile Avril and Micheal successfully avoided Jason But Each move is making Jason really angry. Chris, Esmeray, Avril and Micheak ran to hide somewhere else, Soon they were gonna go to their cabin to fidn the car keys.

After the death of Eva, Chris was deeply sad, They were inside a big shelter as Chris was sitting in the ground. Micheal and Avril were sitting in the ground as Micheal found some items to use.

Micheal: Here. Take some water.

Avril: T-Thank you. .

She took a sip as Esmeray was starring outside looking out for Jason as Avril touched her shoulder and looked at her.

Avril: Are you okay, Ray?

Esmeray: *Sighs* Not really. . .

Micheal: I'm really sorry, I can't believe Tobias is gone as well. . . . He was our friend.

Avril: I already miss him, He was our best friend.

Esmeray sighed as Avril hugged her tightly, Micheal looked at them before he looked at Chris who was just looking at the floor.

Micheal: Hey, Chris. . .

Chris: Hey. . . . .

Micheal sat next to him and was comforting his friend.

Dolph was hiding, Luckily Jason hasn't caught him till now but he has been hearing screams on the campgrounds which he doesn't wanna go there

. Dolph saw the Cabin which they stayed in, Dolph got inside the broken window as He went to look around. He quickly ran to his room as He found the car keys.

Dolph: Finally! Now I need to get out of this place.

Meanwhile Tay, Zelina and Anne were walking and sneaking as Anne was looking behind her.

Anne: Oh no, Where did Tom and Alex go?

Tay: What? They're not with us???

Zelina: Good gosh, I thought they were following us.

The Trio were about to turn until they heard noises, They immediately got scared and spirited away without wasting any time. But unknown to them . . Jason was hiding in the trees looking at them

Meanwhile Tom and Alex were running away as They were holding their breath.

Alex: Tom, Was I imagining things??

Tom: I don't know. . . I hope im not hallucinating right now.

Alex breathed and sighed as Alex holded his head, Both Tom and Alex saw the girls walking as They decided to run after them.

The Trio heard footsteps of running as They turned and saw Tom and Alex.

Anne: Guys, Over here.

Alex and Tom were gonna speak until they heard footsteps, They didn't wanna stick around as They saw a big shelter.

Meanwhile Esmeray was looking at the window until she notice a few people.

( Is that. . . Tay? )

She saw Taynara and the other friends as Esmeray looked at the rest.

Esmeray: Guys! Our other friends are here.

Avril: Really!?

Micheal and Chris got up and looked at the window before Chris quickly ran and opened the door, The others noticed the shelter opening as They saw Chris, They all ran as Everyone got in the shelter. The friends finally reunited as They all looked at eachother.