Chapter 10: Suffer

December 12 2009 ( Thursday, 11:55PM )

Micheal, Avril, Chris and Eva went to look for the others. Their goal was to find the car keys to their car and get out of Crystal Lake, However They have to face danger at the same time. Meanwhile Dolph and Peyton were hiding in the bushesas Dolph was flashing the light as Peyton was panicking.

Peyton: Dolph, That Spooky Killer is gonna find us. What do we do!?

Dolph: Look Pey, *Tries to calm down* We will get out of here soon, We don't even need to find the others. I know where the car keys are at, We get the keys and get of here. Just you and I.

Peyton: Good, We don't have to find those dirtbags. Otherwise They will get us killed!

Peyton was speaking too loud as Dolph was walking. Dolph saw a cabin as They decided to check it out and hide there. Peyton was stepping on the ground too hard which made alot of noise. Dolph opened the door and got inside with Peyton. . . Unknown to them, On top someone was standing.

Jason was Gripping his Machete tightly as Voices of his mother was in his head

Jason was Gripping his Machete tightly as Voices of his mother was in his head. Jason walked away knowing what to do next.

Dolph was standing in one place as Peyton was looking around, She noticed her dress was dirty as She muttered in anger.

Peyton: This dress was so expensive! . . . . I can't believe it got dirty.

Dolph: H-Hey Peyton, You should look around this Cabin.

Peyton was about to speak until someone opened the door which made Peyton shouted a little, Dolph got scared as He flashed his light and saw. . . .

Anne, Winters was breathing as Dolph groaned.

Dolph: What was that for, Anne!? You literally scared the lungs out of me.

Anne: Shush! Would you be quiet?? That Guy is out there. . .

Peyton: Go somewhere else, Anne! Get your own Cabin!

Anne: *Glares* Excuse me, There is no time to argue when a killer is hunting us down! . . . . I can't even find Tom, I'm really worried about him.

She holded her head as Dolph just stated at her and looked around.

Anne: I literally hate you guys. . . . But Did you see Tom?

Peyton: *Crosses* I don't think I did. He must have been a Wuss and just left without bringing us.

Anne: *Gets angry* Why did I even ask you?

Peyton scoffed as Anne saw her outift was covered in snow, Anne was looking at the window as Dolph looked at Peyton.

Dolph: Hey, You should check around Pey. *Whispers* Maybe we can find something to survive.

Peyton: I'm so scared, Dolph! C-Can we check upstairs together?

Dolph: Why me!? Come on Peyton, Don't be a cat.