* * *

(Les Continue)

" Gym Gamma, also known as the Training Dining Land or TDL." Her father said as they all hustled in and took their stand in the fabulously training arena full of empty space. Cementos placed his hands on the ground, a bright, emerald green glow appearing. Suddenly, thick mounds of rock began to form into platforms, both high and low.

" This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each students here. Here, you will learn to serve up justice, hence the name." Cementos said.

" That's pretty cool." Kaminari said quietly. As soon as their teacher was done speaking, Iida's hand shot up almost immediately.

" Please allow me a question." Iida said affirmatively.

" What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exam? May we know your reasoning?" Iida raced to ask. He didn't even wait for permission to ask his question, so, what was the point in asking for permission for his question? Also, that's two questions! NOT COOL MAN!

" That's two questions. Calm down," Aizawa said, practically reading Kaori's thoughts. " The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities." (jesus, that's a lot to write. How did I do that-)

" One thing is especially important," Midnight added, raising a finger. " If you ant to be a Pro Hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared, you won't have to worry and those of you with an ultimate move will have stronger results."

" Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles. Learn to be consistent and you will be a great asset on the front lines." Cementos added in.

" Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Reciprobust, for example. This sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're looking for. Or maybe even what happens when Shimura suddenly grows that surge of energy. Lately, whenever Shimura uses this Quirk Booster, her hair changes. Even that can qualify in such a category of an ultimate move." Ectoplasm, again, added into the conversation.

" Wait, what..?" Kaori asked, dumbfounded as Tenya gasped proudly.

" You mean I've been doing an ultimate move all along?" Iida asked happily, seeming to be on the verge of terms. Whoa, I never knew that.

" There's a smart boy. For another example, how Kamui Woods is able to perform his Lacquered Chain Prison in great attempt to capture his opponents in an instant. That's what we're looking forward to, today." Midnight said, giving them that small visual.

" The training camp was interrupted, but the practice you did get, to help develop your Quirks, did not go to waste. It was part of the process used to create these defining abilities. Now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next ten days or so," Aizawa said as their other teachers worked to create their new training ground. Cementos made large pillars of rock and Ectoplasm made almost a thousand copies of himself. All flew to a different pillar. " This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation. Prepare for intensive training. Oh, and in addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes, especially now that you have a better understanding of your Quirks. I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra."

" Do you have it in you?"

* * *

He dodged her punch again. This was maybe the 15th punch she threw and he dodged. At this point, she was desperate for a solid, un-wasted punch, but if she did that, her anger might've just brought the pillar crashing down. Currently, all of class 1A was training with Ectoplasm's clones on the rock pillars Cementos had created. Kaori was spending her time throwing punches and open fists at Ectoplasm without losing her temper and bring the Gym Gamma to the ground. Her goals here with Ectoplasm consisted of landing a balanced hit with less than 4 fingers, but with stronger power, balancing her momentum and speed as well as her strength with each hit, and based upon her choosing and challenge, turning her Quirk off and on. Another failed punch ran past Ectoplasm sent a punch toward Ectoplasm's direction, which he found easy to dodge. She twisted her body around, doing a Black Widow moved where she'd landed on his shoulders. She placed both hands on either side of the clone's head, disintegrating the faux competitor to dust. She landed on the ground with both foot, barely having to jump from the vanishing body.

  " Hey, Ectoplasm! I need another one, please!" She said, calling down to her teacher. He nodded silently, sending another puff of smoke in her direction. Ectoplasm's clone reformed and she got back in defense mode. 

" No more need for combat. You're already excelling on that level, so let's focus on your Ultimate Move. What do you want it to be? What is most compatible with you?" He asked. She stood out of her defensive stance, swaying back and forth as she let out a nervous breath. She was clueless for a moment. What can I do without obliterating the world...?

" I guess I'd like to...maybe channel it? Like, restrain it from completely going sicko mode." She said, twisting and turning her hands. 

" Alright, then let's try that." Ectoplasm said. He floated to area below, her jumping from the pillar without a moment of hesitance. They landed on the ground, facing the huge slab of rock and dirt. He turned toward her. 

" Touch it with one finger, then continue to add. See what stages they move at." He ordered. She nodded, placing a single finger on the rock. It cracked under her finger tip, shrinking a few inches. She placed another finger. Sunk a foot, the crack expanding. Third finger; began to crumble for a moment. 4th finger, the whole rock shattered, but held tight. 5th finger; crumbled into nothing before evaporating into pure air. 

" So, let's continue from there. You will center all of it into one or more fingers, but seeing previous events, don't lose your cool. When you lose your temper, you come off rash and have the terrible chance of hurting somebody. So, first starters, building tolerance." She grimaced. 

" It's gonna be a really bad two months."

" You'll be fine."

" It's not me I'm worried about."