All Might gulped. Through all the years of knowing the voice hero, he had never even seen him raise his voice- in an angry way that is.

What he had seen however was Mic making threats. And he knew all too well that Mic didn't threaten. He warned. Promised.

"Now now gentlemen- or should I say gentleman and bastard? If anything happened to the child everything in that group chat is enough proof to start building a case."

Nezu sent a warning glare at All Might, as if daring him to protest. Tempting him.

The symbol of peace looked away. Not even he was stupid enough to pick a fight with Nezu.

"While we are here, I would like to figure out who the child was talking about on the group. All Might, is it true that you willingly kill villains?"

"I- only the really bad ones! Never minor ones! Just the ones that would probably find ways to escape!"

"... I see. So the listener knew one of these 'villains.' Ok, Yagi. Give me the list of the villains you killed. Every single one of them."

All Might looked at Mic surprised, before his face turned into a smug grin.

"And what do I get for the list?"

Mic looked at Nezu, who gave him a nod as if giving him permission.

"How about if you give me the list I won't rip your arms off and suffocate you with them?"

"... do you have a pen?"

With Shinso and Aizawa

Third person POV

"Shit shit shit! Where the fuck is he?!"

"Hitoshi I understand that you're worried but I need you to calm down, we have only been running for 5 minutes and we set off right after he went offline. They can't have gotten far."

"NO YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND. MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT THERE ALONE AND HE COULD BE DYING FOR ALL I KNOW. I- I can't lose him not now"

"I do understand. I know exactly how you feel because the same happened to me in highschool. That's how I know that panicking and letting your emotions control you isn't a good idea."

Hitoshi looked over at them for a second, confused as to what he meant. He decided to ask questions later and focus on finding Izuku for now.

The two were running across rooftops, not paying any mind to the civilians taking videos from down below.

How does Hitoshi know how to roof jump, you may ask?

Aizawa figured that the first thing a hero in training should learn is mobility. He had been training Hitoshi since before Izuku was even in the picture, so while Hito wasn't a master at it he knew the basics.

Like how to not trip, or how to find good roofs.

Suddenly the two heard a scream rip through the air. They looked at eachother before following the sound to an alley. Police sirens could be heard in the distance, so Aizawa turned on his radio and told them to "piss off." His words, not mine.

When Aizawa ran out of the door with Hitoshi he picked up his scarf and a police radio. He worked alongside the police so often that he was basically an honorary policeman.

They stopped above an alley. Aizawa put an arm infront of Shinso to prevent him from just jumping down, and observed the scene.

"Well that's not good."

"What? Dad what is it?"

Hitoshi tried to get closer but Aizawa pushed him back into the roof.

"I'm going down. I, Eraserhead, give you permission to use your quirk to defend yourself if needed. Do not engage unless it's necessary and you're 100% sure you can help without getting hurt. Do you understand?"

Bnha ✨Wrong Number✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara