On the other hand, Joe, giving up for the moment, came back home. He closed the door and leaning on it, just sat on the floor. Tears came rolling out of his eyes. He couldn't accept everything that just happened. He didn't do anything wrong that he knew. He just lost the perfect girl. He saw the ladies playing around and realized that she would eventually come back. He took the papers she gave to him and read her funny, yet cute handwriting. It was a song, a new song, untitled, dated today. His heart sank. He was too sad to read the lyrics. He cried even more, his teardrops falling on the paper as he was reading them. He knew he won't be able to do anything till the next morning and he went to sleep even though he was aware that he'll just end up pulling an all nighter.

Taylor and Joe had experienced a severe heart break. They both loved each other, but were unable to discover their own feelings. Something that isn't felt with every person. They were completely aware of what a small misunderstanding can lead to. They could've talked it out then and there, but the anger took over them.

While Taylor was soaking wet, crying, isolated in a park and lost in her thoughts, she glimpsed at a cat who was looking at her. It looked very cute. It awed Taylor and she picked it in her hands and started cuddling it. It calmed her down eventually. Even the continuous rain didn't interrupt them.

After some time, 20-30 minutes, Taylor went back through every word Joe said to her in that argument earlier. His words echoed in her mind. She realized that, 'what- what did I just do? I should've at least let him explain himself. I have to go back. This is not fair to him. What if this is just a misunderstanding? He was right. This is probably why everyone leaves me' she thinks to herself. She realizes that Joe wasn't aware of her feelings and so, he wasn't exactly wrong. She takes the cat in her hands as he was too cute to be left alone, grabs her empty purse which she took in a hurry and started running in such heavy rain.

Joe, on the other hand, was struggling to sleep. He couldn't stop about thinking about the situation, going back ro everything he had done which may be the reason Taylor left him. He got up, grabbed the umbrella and stepped out on the road. He glanced at the left and the right. He started running to the left. He just followed his instinct. He kept running, calling out for her.

Finally, 15 minutes away from his house, they ran into each other. Joe dropped his umbrella as soon as he saw her. Taylor kept the cat on the road and it went under the fallen umbrella to take shelter from the rain. They walked towards each other, tears in eyes and wet from the rain.

Joe tried to hold her face but Taylor pushed his hands away. Taylor was kinda not ready for this and was looking here and there, overwhelmed, trying to avoid the eye contact whereas Joe was trying to maintain eye contact.

"Its midnight! Where the hell were you. You left your own house" Joe shouted because of the sound of the raindrops.

"Why? Who? Who was that woman? Why would you not tell me that you met someone? Were you ever gonna tell me?" Taylor cried her voice breaking in between and Joe was listening to what she's saying and trying to calm her down.

"Wait, wait. Who are you talking about?" Joe asked.

Taylor shouted, "That woman who picked my call in the afternoon. Who was she?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" He said.

"I called you and some girl answered and then she shouted, 'darling, come here, somebody called you' and then you were talking to Ricky today, what was that" She complained.

Joe held her face softly and looked into her eyes. He confessed, "I am not dating anyone. And why are you making such a fuss about it?"

Taylor took a few steps back. She took a deep breath and shouted at the top of her lungs, "I love you, idiot. Don't you get it?"