Taylor couldn't handle it more. Her eyes filled with tears of sorrow. Livie? Means Olivia? Oh God, I won't spare him now. Nobody can ever talk about my cats like that.

She went out near Joe, she said, "Oh I thought you liked my cats, but how can I forget, You are an actor after all" Giving him a smile of acceptance, she took the cats and ran inside after completing her sentence because she didn't want to create a scene exactly in front of his friend.

Ricky says, "Dude, at least complete the sentence"

Joe gets frustrated and hollered, "DEAD, RICKY! HER CAT IS LITERALLY DIED SOME DAYS AGO.
It hurt, right? But now this is hurting me. What the fuck did I just do!!!!" and he goes behind Taylor.

When he entered the house, he saw Taylor coming from the stairs with a purse and some sought of papers. He pleaded, "Taylor, Tay, please at least listen to me"He knew very well how sensitive she is about her cats.

Taylor came right in front of him. He begged, "Dude, at least let me explain myself. I didn't do anything. That wasn't about you". Trying hard not cry in front of him, her nose getting burning red, Taylor scoffed, "Joe, what do you possibly have to explain now? Everything is in front of me. I thought we were fucking friends, best friends. But I guess I was wrong."
"Well, that wasn't about dibbles!" Joe said furiously, raising his voice a little in frustration.
Taylor stood in front of him, "Don't act like you don't fucking know anything. There's more to that" She yelled.

"Then I'm not surprised that everyone leaves you. You couldn't even be a good fuck buddy." It takes everything in Joe to say this line. He knew it wasn't right but anger made him do it. Taylor who was standing near the couch instantly paid more attention to what he was saying. The look of betrayal and hurt was visible in her wet eyes. He added, "You aren't even talking clearly. I mean you, you have to tell me what you're angry about. This isn't fair" His voice raised even more, tears slightly welling his beautiful eyes.

There was screaming and storms of anger all over the house. She went towards the door and opened it, fighting back her tears.

Taylor screamed, "I hate you. I'm so sorry it took so long for me to realize that"

Ouch, that hurt now. "Taylor, you've got to listen to me. I didn't do anything wrong"

"Really? I wish I'd never met you" Taylor sniffled.

"You don't mean that. No you don't" Joe cried.

As she was gonna leave the house, Joe grabbed her wrist, trying to stop her. She pulled it back and said, "Don't, Don't touch me with those hands, Joseph!!! Don't you even think about me. And I hope you burn this into flames" She slammed the papers in his hands.

"So, we aren't friends anymore?" Joe asked with some hope dripping his shaky voice.

Taylor looked right into his eyes and said, "I don't know. Maybe it's just a pause?"

This sentence completely broke Joe. There is no pause in friendships. It's either you are friends or you aren't. Nothing in between. He was too hurt to say anything further and saw her leave her own house.

Joe repeatedly called her out, trying for her to stop but she ran away. He followed her to some extent but then he had to return home as he had lost her.

Taylor kept running until she knew she was far away. It started pouring. Taylor saw the raindrops fall over her face and so did her tears. She went into a park and sat on an isolated bench underneath the lamp post. She just sat there, bent and her hands on her forehead and sniffling loudly knowing nobody would hear her. She just wasn't able to accept this fact. She had never in her life been sure of someone. She loved him inevitably. But she was too scared to confess her feelings to him. He was the reason she believed in love. She now just wasn't sure what to do anymore. Her hope was completely lost.