12

Ji-eun

It's been two weeks since I transferred. We are now at the last day of class before Christmas vacation. I've been spending my free time at school with Sena or Doyoung.

Yedam and I rarely talks at school unless it's about studies. I am trying to avoid him as much as possible I don't want to end up having a little crush on him. Which I'm already starting to feel.

Exam's over and we're all free as they declared that classes in afternoon will be suspended. But, we can't still go home.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and saw Doyoung face smiling when I lift my head. "Let's go to our hideout. I want you to meet my friends."

"No- I th---" He cut me off with his hands.

"I won't take no for an answer. If Jihoon-Hyung can't introduce you, I'll be the one to do it." He pulled me up from my seat and headed out of the room.

✏✏✏✏✏

I am now in front of 7 guys including my brother and Hoonie  I'm like a statue that was being observed.

"So you're the girl that turned our worlds upside down." A guy with sparkly necklace walked closer and shook hands with me.

"I'm Hyunsuk, the eldest." He introduced himself. He looks the youngest though. Not about his height but his cuteness is effortless.

"This one is Junkyu." He pointed at the tall guy with a good body proportion and handsome face that looks like a model.

Junkyu smiled at me and shake hands with me. Then someone removed his hands and placed his instead.

A guy with broad shoulders, a brownish skin with sharp jaw line.

"Hi noona. I'm Jeongwoo." as he smiled and let go of my hand.

Then a guy with the brightest smile and angelic innocent face came forward. "I'm Jaehyuk." we then shook hands.

I've seen him a few times on our building he's one of our seniors. Everyday girls came running at him to give chocolates or banana milk. I didn't expect my brother have these handsome friends. Now I know why girls keeps on giving me death stares.

"One of us is still missing. Oh there he is" I don't need to turn around because I know it'll be him.

Bang Yedam.

"Yedam, Yedam. Bang Yedam~~" Jeongwoo started singing while doing silly dance with Jaehyuk.

I jolted when I felt an arm over my shoulders. I then looked at Hoonie with a furrowed face. Why is this guy being clingy?

"So, you're Jihoon's girlfriend." I looked at him then back to Jihoon. "Can you tell me how to tame him? You know, he keeps on bothering me all the time. Any recommendations will do." Junkyu said as he sat on the bench in this pavilion.

I then free myself from his hands and face him.

"Yah! You're using me again. I got bullied you know!" I smashed his chest and he didn't even flinched. He just laughed at me.

"Jihoon-hyung. Can we talk?" Yedam's voice made me froze. He's now near to us. 

Hoonie nodded and instructed me to talk to the guys. I looked at them as they walk away.