11

Yedam

"I appreciate the information Mr. Bang. Good thing you were able to secure a footage. We don't tolerate this behaviour."

"Thank you sir. Ms. So is on the S.C room now. Her uniform is a mess. I want to ask your permission if I could send her home." I asked him for approval.

"Yes please. We don't want to upset the chairman." I bowed before heading out of the room.

I walked to our homeroom to grab our bags and inform our teacher about it. I motioned Doyoung that I'll just text him the details because he looks so worried.

I knocked on the S.C room before entering. They're watching clips on Sena's phone.

"Dooly, let's go. I'll take you home." As I motioned her to get out of the room.

"But what about class?" She asked.

"You're excused." I then looked at Sena. "Thank you Sena." She tapped my shoulders before heading out.

✏✏✏✏✏

We rode in silence. Until we reached their house. She got off and thanked me before closing the door. I am about to drive off when she knocked on the window.

I pulled it down. "Yes?"

"Are you going back to school?"

"No. I think I'll just go home. Why?" I asked her.

"Do you wanna hang out? I mean, you helped me a lot. I want treat you for some coffee perhaps?" She asked while fidgeting her fingers. So cute

"Hmm, I think you better stay at home. Let's just go out on weekends? You know to show off." We agreed to go out once in a while to show our parents that we're following them.

"Hey, I didn't say we're going out. I'll make it here on the house. I'm kind off trained on that field." She shyly said while smiling.

"Alright Dooly, if you insist." She furrowed so I chuckled. Iconic.

I turned off the car's engine and followed her inside. We were greeted by her mother who's walking downstairs.

"You're early. Why are you wearing that? I don't remember you having P.E class today." She said while checking Ji-eun.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. So." I greet her then bowed at her.

"Oh Yedam. Did you brought her home? What happened?" She asked while switching glances between us.

"I accidentally spilled some juice all over my clothes. He helped me. I'll take a quick bath first." Her mom made way for her then walked towards me.

"Thank you. Yedam. Uh, I was just about to go out. Are you going to be okay here? You can wait for her upstairs." She gestured the way upstairs.

"No ma'am that'll be inappropriate. I'll just wait here." I waved my hand to decline her offer.

"Alright. I'll get going then." She walks of house.

I put my bag on the couch and walked near the grand piano they have. I'm looking at the photo on top of it and noticed a familiar picture.

Is this her? I grab the framed photo that looks exactly what I have on my room.

You're the one who saved me?

This only means that I'm the reason for her accident. I'm the reason for all her sufferings.