4

She looked around then to the map she's holding then back to front. I think I'm lost.  She thought.

She pulls her phone from her bag and tried to call someone but it didn't answered. She just sent a message about her situation.

She is now at YG University to get her school I.D, finalized her registration and other stuffs. She can't believe that she'll study at this prestigious school.

Her phone suddenly vibrates and she answered it.

"Hello?"

/Are you at school now? How was it?/

"Yes and its too huge. I think I'm lost" she answered as she continued walking following the map.

/Then call your brother. Don't roam around and stay at one place. It'll be easier for him to find you./ Her best friend can really be like this. 

"Yes, Mam. How about you? How are you? Sorry to leave you like that." She said with an apologetic tone.

/Yah! It's ok. I'm just a little sad, you know both of you are no longer here but I can I can manage. Oh I need to go back now be safe ok? Bye!/ She just hmmd in response and ended the call.

She keeps on walking and passed by a small alley. It's not in the map. But still walked through it while putting the map on her bag. When she arrived on its end, it revealed a small unfinished garden with a pavilion.

As she's admiring the view, a person caught her attention. It is lying on the pavilion's ground with a book on its face. She went to him to ask for help finding the school gates.

"Uhm excuse me." She tapped its shoulders.

He removed the book blocking his face and furrowed at her. "Can I ask you something?" she continued.

"Uh the thing is ~~~" as she looked through her bag to get the map.

"No. I won't give you an autograph. Can you all shut it and stop pestering me." He snorted at her. What the heck? She thought. Then he stood up and walked past her.

She turned around to see where the annoying man is going only to met his foxy eyes.

"Never come back here." He said then he continued walking to exit the place.

You didn't even let me finish. Jerk!

The vibrate she felt stopped her thoughts and answered it right away when she saw  the caller.

"Junghwan, Can you please fetch me?" She describes her surrounding and he already knows where she is. He asked her to stay still.

Just a few minutes passed and she already saw him running to her. "Noona" and he waved at her showing his brightest smile. She smiled back.

____

They're now at the school gates but Junghwan is still clinging on her arms. She can see few students looking at them so she removed her hands carefully from his grip.

"You better get back to class now. I'll see you at home." She then messed with his hair before going out of the school gates.

"Bye bye!"  He waved before turning around to get back to class.

The school is not that far from their house  and she decided to roam around the area.  She goes inside one of the convenience store to buy some drinks. After paying, she went out of the store and noticed another store selling musical instruments.

She crossed the road and take a look inside the store. One of the guitars caught her attention and she run her fingers on it.

"You have a good sight. It's one of the best acoustic guitars we have here." The old man told her then get the guitar for her.

She's now holding it, truly amazed on its beauty. She strum a chord and it played beautifully. "I'll take it" as she smiled to the store owner.

She decided to go to the nearest park after her purchase and sat on the ground just a few miles from the lake. She tuned her guitar and played random songs when she heard cry behind her. A man went to the kid checking its bruise.

She furrowed eyeing the man. He looks familiar so she stood up and ran towards them punching the man's arm. "Hey you're just here!"

"Ouch!" the man exclaimed and look at her confused. "Excuse me, who are you?"

She carefully look at its face and realized she hit the wrong man. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I thought you're my friend." She bowed at him.

The man stand up and  chuckled. "Hmm, that's a good one. I'll take note of that, except the punching thing. Haha" What? Does he think I'm hitting on him? 

"Uh, its not what you think it is. Like what I've said, I mistook you for someone. Anyways, I'll get going. Sorry again." She went back to pick up her things and hurriedly walk away from the man. She heard that he's calling her but she didn't look back and walk faster.

What's wrong with the guys on this area?  She continued walking but it seems like someone is following her. She didn't dare to look back as she walks faster. She pulls out her phone but someone already grab her wrist.

"Hey, noona are you ok?" She looked up and saw her brother in front of him.

"I-- I think someone's follow--" Her words was cut off when Junghwan continued talking.

"Oh! Hi Hyung!"  he said while smiling.

"Hi Kang Ji-eun. Or should I say, So Ji-eun." She turned around to see who it was. The guy just smiled at her and gave her a wink.

What a creep. She thought.

~~~~~~

Ella's  note:
누나 (noona) = "older sister" (A younger brother or a younger man will use this to address a female who is older)

형 (Hyung) =  "older brother"(used by Korean males to address another male older than them who they are close to)