Prologue

3rd Person's POV

"They found her" His mom's voice broke the silence at the dining table.

No way to escape then. Great! Just great! Sarcasm filled his mind as he continued slicing the steak.

"You better be good to her. You know we need her" He just nodded as he sense his father's warning tone.

This is no news to him as he knows he's already betrothed to that girl. He is living a life wherein his path had already been laid for him with no escape.

✏✏✏✏✏

"No! I'm not coming with them. I'm not who you think I am. Stop this please, I just--" She grabs the table beside her as she felt her knees is getting weaker.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" That's all her mother can say as she hugged her tight. Sobs echoed the entire room as she completely fell on the ground.

My entire life is a lie. If this isn't me, then who am I? Why?

🍭💕🌸 Ellah's note 🌸💕🍭

The following is a work of fiction and the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Photos and videos being used are not owned and were being edited by the author. Credits to its rightful owner.

No copyright infringement intended.

⚠ Some chapters may contain swearing and sensual scenes.

Enjoy reading! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ