1

Yedam's POV

A loud noise woke me up. It sounds like glasses breaking and two people shouting at one another. I thought that this was our family day, we were happy camping earlier but it ended into fighting once again.

I cried as I put my knees close to my face and hug myself. Why do they always fight? What's wrong with my family? I am now feeling scared as the noise becomes louder and louder.

Without having second thoughts, I got out of my bed and ran downstairs until I reached the front door. I'm not familiar here as we just got here last night for the weekend camping my dad had promised.

I continued running into the forest but suddenly it started raining so hard that I can't even see. I suddenly slipped into a slope but luckily I was able to grab the nearest tree branch I could find.

"Help!! --- Help me!! ---Please help me!" I shout as I cry hoping someone can hear me.

"Mom! Dad!!" I can feel my hands slowly slipping from to where I'm holding.

"Oh, no! -- No!! -- No!!" A few inch left before I loose my grip. I just closed my eyes waiting for my body to fall down.

A few seconds gone but I'm still not falling. I tried to open my eyes as the rain and tears run through my cheeks just enough to glance at her face. I saw a hand grabbing my left wrist and trying to pull me up.

"Arrgggh! You have to help me!" She cried out loud. "Grab unto something and pull yourself up" I did what she said and now almost half of my body is up.

Just when I was about to put my knees up, I heard a scream "Aaahhh!" followed by a splashing sound. Where is she? Why is she gone? I tried to look around until I heard another voice.

"Noona!!!!"

___

I gasp as my eyes opened. I sat on my bed trying to catch my breath. It's the same nightmare again. A memory that still hunts me until today. After calming myself, I pulled the drawer beside my table and get the picture and the hair clip hidden there.

"Why did you even save me? You should've let me fall and die" I sighed and put the photo back into the drawer

I can still remember how I found this picture on the camp site the next morning after the incident. They were all looking for her but no luck. The police and rescuers says that she fell on the river and been washed away.

It was my fault but I can't even face them to tell my story. I'm afraid, so afraid that even my parents didn't know about it.

"Yedam-ah, why are you still awake?" my aunt tap my shoulders as she saw me drinking a glass of water in the kitchen.

"I just woke up, 'cause I feel chilly. I forgot to close the door on the balcony" You really are a good liar Yedam.

"I see, you better go home tomorrow. Your mom's messaging me non-stop. She thinks you'll run away" She smiled at me as she taps my shoulder. I just nodded and got back to the room where I'm staying.

I can't sleep after that dream so decided to grab my jacket and go out for a walk. My aunt owns this beach resort and I always stay here whenever I feel troubled or I don't wanna be at home.

I continued walking and heard a piano sound near one of the V.I.P villas. My feet automatically leads me to where that music is coming from.

(play the video)

"It sounds so sad and heartbreaking" I mumbled. Just with the melody of the song I can feel its emotion.

Sadness and longing. I'm trying to get a better view but the curtains inside is blocking my view.

Suddenly the music stops and the one playing the piano stood up. She's wearing a white dress. I didn't even got a chance to have a glance on her face.

The lights turned off and I was left outside holding my chest.

Shit, why are you beating so fast?

____

Ella's note:

Its been so long since I last created a story. Please bear with me, I'm still adjusting from the wattpad I used to know. This is just the start. Thank you for reading!