35

Last night Greyson and I were up for hours after that, I don't know how we managed to not wake everyone with the sounds coming out of our room. Granted, it is an extremely large house, though. We always have amazing sex, but wow was that different.

I laid on the bed, naked, watching as the beads of sweat rolled down his back. God he looked delicious. He turned around and he already had a smirk on his face. "I can feel you objectifying me." I laughed and he smiled, walking back over to the bed. My eyes raked down his chest and stomach to the bulge popping through his briefs. He chuckled, leaning down and hovering above me. "You're practically drooling, Angel." He whispered, kissing my neck. I immediately rolled my head to the side, giving him more space and he smiled. "Today it going to be a fun day, baby." He ran his hand between my thighs and stopped kissing my neck when he felt my wetness on his fingers. He pulled back to look at me and I bit my lip. He groaned and in a swift motion had pulled my hips to the edge of the bed and spread them wide for his viewing pleasure. He studied me for a moment, his fingers softly trailing up and down my inner thighs, smirking as he watched the effect he had on me. He licked his lips before getting on his knees and wasting no time tasting me. I moaned, fisting the sheets. He smirked up at me and I pushed my hips into him more. He gladly obliged my need for more, gripping my hips roughly.

I waited downstairs for Greyson to finish doing his hair, snacking on amazing pastries Celia has so kindly set a plate of in front of me. "Good morning!" I heard Gavin say, walking into the kitchen. I smiled. "Good morning." "Greyson said he's talking you around to his favorite places today. You're in for a treat." I smiled, swallowing my food. "I can only imagine." We both laughed and Gavin grabbed a pastry as well, complimenting Celias baking. "I swear she adds magic to these things." He groaned and I laughed, agreeing. Greyson walked into kitchen, smiling. I glanced at him and he wrapped an arm around me, kissing my head. "Make sure you take her by Victor and Anna's." His dad said. Grey chuckled, nodding. "It's our first stop." Shawn and Enzo came the kitchen and Greyson nodded towards them Enzo nodded back but Shawn just gave him a look. I stifled a laugh. Greyson raised his eyebrows at him, obviously not please Shawn wasn't showing him respect. Shawn looked towards me and back to Greyson. "How are the two henchmen doing this fine afternoon?" I asked with a laugh. Shawn rolled his eyes and me and Enzo remained stoic as usual. Greyson chuckled. "You should know better than to believe gossip from my wife." Greyson said, amused as Shawn's childish reaction. He simply grunted in return and I smiled, pleased with this situation. "Alight, my love, we should head out. The day awaits us." Grey said, grabbing my hand.

Enzo stopped in front of a shop that looked quite small and quaint. Greyson and I got out. His hand rested on the small of my back, guiding me into the shop. The alluring smell invaded my nostrils as soon as Greyson opened the door. "Good after- Greyson is that you?" A smile spread across his face as the lady behind the counter came around to great us. He let go of me to wrap his arms tightly around the small woman. "Miss Anna, I've brought you a special guest." He said as they pulled away. She turned towards me, a smile on her face as she took my hand. "This is my wife, Juliet." He grinned. Her eyes widened, mumbling something in Italian I couldn't understand but made Greyson laugh. "Juliet, my dear, you are just absolutely beautiful." I smiled, thanking her. "I thought Greyson would never settle down, always coming here looking for trouble. All he needed was a strong woman to put him in his place." She scolded him. I couldn't help but laugh. "This is Juliet's first time in Italy, this is our first stop of many showing her all of my favorite places." Her eyes lit up and she lead me back towards the counter. "Come, Miss Anna will take care of you bella. Anything you'd like." I hardly had time to process anything before she was boxing up basically one of every pastry she had, making me taste things along the way. And sheesh, I would be so fat if we lived here. "My love!" We heard from the back. "Victor, Greyson has come to visit and has brought his wife!" She said back as a man appeared out of the back. "Wife? Since when?" Anna gave him a glaring look and he chuckled. "This is Juliet." She said, smiling at him, as if proud to have me here. He gave me a warm smile, kissing both my cheeks. "Lovely to meet you, I'm very happy for the two of you!" He made his way to Greyson, greeting him as well as Miss Anna went back to spoiling me with her amazing gift.

Greyson and I had a wonderful time with Miss Anna and Victoria. She'd insisted I not pay for my goodies, claiming they were the least she could do for Greyson and to consider them a wedding gift. I know Greyson slipped her a little something when she wasn't paying attention but I enjoyed the dynamic they had, Victoria and Anna feeling very much like parental figures for him.

"Where to next?" I asked and he smiled, squeezing my thigh. "It's only fair that while we're here I bring you to the only places I trust with making me look As good as I do, not including Gerald of course." He said snuggly. I raised my eyebrows and he just smiled, kissing me. It was only maybe 10 minutes before the car stopped again and we got out. Elegant shops lined the street. "Let's go here first." Greyson said, pulling me into a shop that had dresses in the window. I rolled my eyes. I guess we're playing dress up today. I hate when he tries to spoil me, but it makes him so happy I go without any protest.

Thankfully Greyson didn't spend all day at the shops, which I'll admit was rather fun. Greyson picked up a few things and I did as well. Even some new lingerie pieces.

We pulled over and Greyson and i got out again. "Where are we?" I asked. He smiled. "This was one of my favorite places to come when I was a teenager. The view is amazing and it's so serene." He said lacing our fingers together and leading me towards what looked like an overlook. The closer we got the more I saw of the beautiful ocean and shoreline. "This was where I was when I decided I was no longer going to an errand boy but a boss. This is where my life started." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

.
.
Hi guys! Long time, no update! I'll be honest, I've had a really hard time lately relating to this book. I felt like when I started Mr. Reynolds's and Calamity I had a very clear idea in my head on how I wanted it to go, now I'm really struggling with the story line. I'm trying my best, but I've re written chapters like 4 times and am unhappy with them. This is just a filler really so I can get something out for you guys. Thank you for the understanding! (There's now over 800k reads on Mr.Reynolds's! That's insane!!!) Much love as always, T🧡