29

You'd never be able to tell anything got broken in the house or that anything had ever happened, it looked tidy and clean as usual. I let out a sigh of relief when I fell back into our bed. I'm glad that the familiar feeling of safety washed over me.

"Alright baby, I know how much you dread packing so don't even worry about it. Gerald has new pieces for you to try and was more than happy to pack you a bag for Italy." I grinned. "You really do speak my love language." He chuckled, shaking his head. "I do more than that." He mumbled under his breath, smirking. I threw a pillow at him. "Shut up." He rolled his eyes playfully, hanging a shirt up. "Are you not packing?" I asked, sitting up. He chuckled. "Baby we have a house in Italy, it's not far from our vineyards." I couldn't help but laugh as I flopped back on the bed. He walked over to the bed and hovered above me. "What's funny?" He asked as his breath fanned across my face. "We have a house in Italy, not far from our vineyard. That's absolutely insane." I laughed and he smiled. "God, your gracefulness is so sexy. I have a feeling you're never going to get used to this." I smiled like a little girl. "Honestly probably not. It baffles me that anyone can." He leaned down and placed small kisses down my neck to my chest where he stopped. "Like I've said before, anything you want is yours. Anywhere you want to go, anyone you want to meet, anything you've ever wanted, no problem. You are now in the top 1% baby and as crazy as it is almost nothing is impossible now." He kissed me quickly before standing back up. I admired him as he took off his cuff links and placed them on the dresser. He had a quick meeting and I love that he gets fully dressed in a suit anytime he has to pop by the office. I watched as he undid the top couple of buttons and walked towards the bathroom, running his fingers through his hair. He stopped just before the door and Even though he was facing away from me I had a perfect view of him in the mirror as he finished taking off the shirt and laying it over the hamper. He looked up at me in the mirror and smirked. I swear to god a waterfall poured out of me. He went back to undressing, undoing his belt painstakingly slow. Now he's just teasing me. He placed it over the mirror and started to undo his pants. My eyes were drawn to every movement his fingers made and before I knew it his pants were on the floor and Greyson made sure I had a good view of him when he reached down and palmed himself through his briefs. He let out a groan and I absolutely lost it. There's quite literally nothing I love more than watching Grey flip from his usual self to his dominant side. And when he looked up at me again I knew by his eyes he was ready to play.

One of his hands leaned against the wall and the other was slowly stroking himself. I bit my lip and moved on the bed a little to prop myself up. I shimmied my underwear off and reached down to pleasure myself as well. A moan slipped out of his mouth and I threw my head back, the sound music to my ears. His gaze was cast downwards, watching what he was doing so he had no idea I had moved. I held back my moan as his eyes closed and his lips parted, breathing heavily. He is truly the most beautiful thing I've seen. His eyes finally locked with mine and when he saw me he stopped his movements. In the blink of an eye he was in front of me and pulling me to the edge of the bed. "Looks like kittens out to play." He said huskily in my ear and I arched my back into him. He started kissing my jawline gently, contrasting his hand coming up to grip my neck tightly. He hummed "I've got all the time in the world to play." He smirked.

"Okay...now I should shower." He chuckled, kissing my head. "If you must." I sighed dramatically. He chuckled, slapping my ass before going into the bathroom. He left the door cracked and I heard the shower turn on. I sighed and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I had a missed call from my mom. I got up and put clothes back on before FaceTiming her. She answered almost immediately. "Grace! Grave! Where are you!" She called as I propped up my phone so she could see me. "Hi mom." I laughed. "Oh! There you are sweetie!" My dads head popped into frame and he waved at me. "Gracie! You look good hun!" I smiled. "Thank you dad." I heard my mom murmuring in the background with someone else. "Gracie! Your idiot brothers phone died so he has something to tell you." Dad said. Sophie popped her head in before ryan, also waving at me. "Hey Grace! How are you?" I smiled. "Things are amazing. Greyson and I are packing for a trip tomorrow." "Ooh! Where are you going? You have to send me photos so I can live vicariously through you!" I laughed. "We're going to Italy. Apparently we have vineyards there." I said more like a question and she gasped. "Oh my god! I've never even thought to put two and two together!" She ran off and o heard my parents talking. Greyson walked out of the bathroom and I looked up, smirking. "Put some clothes on, my family's on the phone." He rolled his eyes playfully before going into the closet. "Look! Look!" She showed me a bottle and sure enough scrolled beautifully on it was Reynolds Co. Grace edition. "I bought it for the first time a few months ago and I've become obsessed! It's the only thing Ryan let's me splurge on anymore! I had no idea!" She said in complete awe, starring at the bottle. "Hey, family doesn't buy wine, they get it delivered. I'll have a few cases shipped to you guys." Greyson said, walking into frame. "You're kidding!" She gasped. He just chuckled, sitting next to me. "Next time everyone can go to visit the vineyards, you guys would love it." Grey smiled and my mom popped back in. "That sounds fancy, I wanna go!" I laughed, leaning back into Grey. "This is not why we called her guys!" Ryan called, finally showing his face. "Well you were taking your sweet time." Sophie said sassily. Ryan rolled his eyes and moved the phone. "Grace, we have good news!" He grabbed something off the counter in front of him and held it up. I gasped. "Oh my god!" "We're having a baby!" Sophie screamed, jumping excitedly. "No way guys! That's crazy!" "Okay okay, you told her now you can go." My mom shooed them away, taking her phone. "Mom!" I scoffed. "Ryan couldn't keep his big ass mouth shut. They have the appointment today to get new ultrasound photos and to see the sex of the baby. We told him to wait but he couldn't. They need to go before they're late!" I laughed and Ryan grabbed it again. "I love you, Grace. I'll call you after the doctors!" He said quickly before the phone hung up. I rolled my eyes at their chaos. "A baby." Greyson whispered and I looked up at him. He tracked my facial expression. "Please tell me that look doesn't mean you want a baby." I said and he shrugged. "Grey, we're not putting a kid in our current situation." He sighed. "I know you're right." He fiddled with my fingers. "But I cant stop picturing us as a family." I smiled, his vulnerable moments few and far between. I grabbed his hands. "We'll have a family. When the time is right. And now just isn't our time. Be patient, baby." He smiled, kissing my head. "Our baby would be the most loved baby in the world." He whispered and I smiled, letting him wrap his arms around me tightly.
.
.
.
Ah! I'm sorry, it's been so long again! Time really just has been flying by me like crazy. I hope to update soon (I know I've been saying that but I really mean it!)

Question of the day: where are you guys from?! I'm so curious to know about y'all who read my books!

calamity. (sequel to Mr. Reynolds) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara