"So what do I do here?" Elias asks.

"Give her to me." Caspian says.

I can feel myself being passed into I'm guessing Caspian's arms. I feel much better not going to lie. I'm a little worried as well. Caspian has almost always been able to see through my lies. I can only hope my acting is passing.

Caspian is walking and after a few seconds, the sun that was shining on my face is gone. We must have gone inside the house. I can hear murmurs from around me but I cant seem to make out coherent words. I'm gently set down on something soft, a couch I'm guessing.

"Maybe this was a mistake, we could have kept her separated from them and still safe." I hear Ambrose.

"We've lied to her enough, she deserves to know they're alive." Caspian says.

What does he mean by they?

"I would've showed up at the house if I didn't get to meet her soon." The voice I don't recognize says. Who is this dude?

"Yes, we know Balor. You can shut the f*ck up about it now." Sorin says.

"You and that disrespectful mouth of yours needs a good f*cking roundhouse." Balor replies.

"I can say whatever the f*ck I want." Sorin replies.

"Children cant f*cking swear." Balor says.

"You're two f*cking years older than me." Sorin retorts.

"Two years is still f*cki-"

Balor is cut off by a crash, sounding like glass breaking.

"Jasper, can you not break sh*t?" Kohen says.

"My bad." Jasper says, clanking the broken glass.

"Dude, that vase was the only pop of color in this room." Balor says.

"It doesn't mean sh*t. Were out of here tomorrow anyways." Jasper scoffs and mumbles, "Pop of f*cking color."

"How long until she's awake?" Elias questions.

"Could be minutes, could be hours." Sorin replies.

"Right." Elias says, "Is the safe house prepared in the meantime?"

"Everything in Canada is set. There is a secluded town a few hours away from the gangs headquarters. The house we'll be staying at is already prepared. We're just waiting on our pilot who was dealing with some stuff for the plane. It should be ready tomorrow morning." Caspian replies.

"Who is taking care of things while you're away?" Elias asks.

"Alani is taking charge for now and will join us when we're ready in Canada." Caspian says.

"So basically everything we planned when you visited us a little while ago?" Balor asks.

"Yes." 

"How do we handle Aspen when she wakes up?" Elias asks.

"She's going to be upset but I'll talk to her first. If she wants to see you she can. Don't get your hopes up though, she might not want to."