" Hum pregnant toh hou jaayege na?" Zafiraa asked him in a small voice as he leaned up to her lips.

" In sha Allah" Abu Bakr murmured hopefully and then swooped down to give her a proper kiss.

He smiled in the kiss when her fingers tangled in his hair, tugging at its roots and he tightened his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him even though he was kneeling down on the floor in an awkward position.

" Meri Jaana!" He declared lovingly as they laid their foreheads against each other, trying to catch their breaths.

Zafiraa just snuggled up in his arms, not having enough words to express her love for her man.

" Zyaada dard kar raha hain?" Abu Bakr palmed her belly and gently massaged her lower abdomen.

He knew her periods were painful, especially on the first day.

" Nahi" Zafiraa said much to his surprise.

In their five months of marriage, never has she ever had a pain-free period and this time even she was surprised or rather relieved when the light spotting didn't come with accompanying pain.

" Pakka?" He looked in her eyes, searching for any secrets that she might be holding onto.

His wife had a tendency to hide her pain and bear it all alone. He knew her and her habits ever since she was a little girl!

" Pakka" Zafiraa smiled gently at her husband's concern and pecked his lips to assure him of the same.

" Theek hain" he sighed before kissing her lips lightly and getting up from the floor.

" Tum baitho main room samet dunga" he kissed her forehead and started cleaning up his own mess.

" Main kar deti hoon" she protested but her husband just gave her a warning glare and went about his work.

Abu Bakr smiled sheepishly when he picked up the wet towel from beside her and Zafiraa just laughed at his cute pout and childlike expressions.

" Tie?" He asked her with a wide grin on his face and walked upto where she was sitting, holding her in place when she tried getting up.

He would give her as much rest as he possibly can.

" Baithi raho" he said and with that kneeled down at her feet yet again, his hands on either side of her hips.

" Aapko tie bandhna aati hain na? Phir bhi roz mujhse hi kyu bandhwate hain?" She asked him and he grinned at her in response.

" Mujhe achaa lagta hain jab meri biwi yun mere kareeb hoti hain, mere baaho mein hoti hain. Uska yeh noorani chehra chand lamhe aur sarhaane ka mauka joh milta hain" he tilted his head sideways and replied in a trance, his eyes drinking up the beauty that is his wife.

" Achaa?" Zafiraa blushed, not knowing how to respond to his declaration of love.

" Jee Jaana" he smiled indulgently at her and chuckled when she hit his chest lightly, not meeting his eyes in shyness.

" Chalein, aapko dair hou jaayegi" She mumbled shyly, straightening out the imaginary creases on his shirt while avoiding his teasing eyes.

" Shaam mein jaldi aayenge aap?" Zafiraa asked her husband as she stood at the doorstep, taking support of the wall while she saw him off.

The headache from that morning returning more severely now and she sensed an onset of vertigo.

" Bilkul!" Abu Bakr gave her love struck looks and she blushed yet again, momentarily forgetting the oncoming dizziness.