A drunken lymin live

Start from the beginning

ARMY x BTS: Uh oh.

Rewillbeatyou: I wonder how many bottles they have and how many they will drink?

"Uh oh indeed." She responded to a comment.

"Ly. To the tour and it's success."

"To the tour and it's success."

Drinking it, they barely made a face. Those two had the highest alcohol tolerance in the group. Jimin downing every drinks without a thought, Areum being able to drink a 58.7% alcoholized drink without flinching.

" This is pretty good." She said reading the bottle. You know it's some good stuff if it has you reading it.

" Yeah, it is." 

Around twenty-five minutes, they were pretty drunk but not enough to pass out or anything, just chaotic.

USERNAME: THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR MINDS AT THIS POINT LOL

I saw BTS irl: oh god

Hatersbitch: Why are they even drinking? They are suppose to be role models.😒

"Y'all we aren't drunk." Areum giggled while shaking her head.

"No no no no no" Jimin backed her up until they bursted out in cackles. Again...

She flinched as her drink fell on her shirt. "Shit- oop. Sorry wasn't supposed to say that."

"L-ly." Jimin said trying to catch his breath from all the laughing about nothing.

"Let me change." She pressed her lips into a thin line looking like she was about to curse out the universe.

Going out of camera, a lot of noise could be heard as she looked for a shirt . The whole time she changed, she kept laughing due to the faces Jimin was sending her the whole time.

"Be faaast." Jimin whined.

"Whyyy" Lyhyung whined back.

Reisbae: Babies. They are babies, argue with your mama.

Lyminisuperior: wait she's changing Infront of him- Lymin?

Villainathispoint: Ew they're disgusting honestly. I thought it was Jungkook and Taehyung live not those things.

"Ok I'm done." She came back in a new shirt.

" She came back in a new shirt

(Ignore the shoes.. and the bag. That plant is weird...)

"Finallyyy" Jimin whined and groaned.

"Boy- whatever-" She stopped as a smirk placed itself on her face. "Jiminie~"

"Omg stoop" He whined even more clearly flustered.

"Why would I do that, Jiminie?"

"Ah. Lyhyungie don't play this game with me." He smirked leaning towards her, his satoori, dialect,  jumping out by the end.