Akio: Okay~

*Yuuri thrust faster and deeper. He could feel he's close. He lay his head on Akio so he could give Akio a bite on his neck.*

Yuuri: When I said three, you bite my neck, okay~~

Akio: Aahh~~ Yeah~~

Yuuri: Okay~~ One~~ ... Two~~ ... Thre--

Akio: *bite Yuuri's neck*

Yuuri: Aaahh~~~!!!

*Yuuri cums and stops as Akio bite his neck deeper. He let Akio drink his blood as he pants and gasped.*

*Later, Yuuri and Akio hug while sleeping. Yuuri open his eyes and saw Akio sleeping next to him. He remembered back the moment they were in the past*

Yuuri: Akio... I was thinking if we always do this more often and what if you got pregnant just like Sonic did? Wait-- How does a male get pregnant?

Akio: Nghh...

Yuuri: Sshh... I was wondering... If Sonic and Shadow got married and have kids, how the hell Sonic got pregnant and... Ugh... I should stop thinking about this thing...

Akio: Yuyu~

Yuuri: Sshh... Just sleep... I'll be here~ Okay, just don't think about this anymore and I'll get some sleep. Good night, Akio~

Akio: Mmm...

*The next day, Yuuri woke up and he saw Sonic with the kids. The kids look at Yuuri as he getting closer.*

???: Mom! Who's that?! And why he looks like me???

Sonic: *turned around* Hmm?Oh! Yuuri!! You woke up! Don't worry kids, he is Yuuri...

???: Huh?! But, didn't I'm Yuuri too?

Sonic: Haha... Well, I give you the name Yuuri because you look like him.

Young Yuuri: Oh! I see! Hi other me!!

Yuuri: H-hi!... Is this okay, Sonic?

Sonic: I'm sure it's okay! Is Akio still sleeping...?

Young Akio: I'm not sleeping, mom...

Sonic: Haha, no not you. The other Akio...

Young Akio: HUH?! I had one too?!!!

Sonic: Yes but he has different eye colors...

Yuuri: So, where's Shadow?

Sonic: He goes out to do an assignment at G.U.N.

Yuuri: I see...

*Then, the kids walk to Yuuri and looks. Yuuri looks back at them and feels awkward.*

Young Yuuri: Where did you come from?

Yuuri: I....uh... Came from another world called Amita...

Young Yuuri: Ooohhh!!! That's so cool!! Are you coming from the future?!

Yuuri: Uhhh... Yeah... Sort of...

Young Akio: How can you travel here?

Yuuri: We're using a portal that was made to connect with the other world!

Sonic: You build a portal now?!

Yuuri: Yup! Since Akio is limited with his powers, I decided to build a portal!

Young Akio: I really wanna know how Amita looks like!

Yuuri: Oh, it's the beautiful yet cruel world...

Sonic: I want to check on Akio for a while...

Yuuri: Okay!

*Sonic walks upstairs and walks to the guest's room. Sonic saw Akio sleeping without his clothes. For the first time, he saw what Akio's body would look like. He had a chest fur just like Shadow.*

Sonic: Woah... I saw Akio without his clothes on... Is this why he wears clothes...? To hide the chest fur...?

Akio: Hmm...?

Sonic: Akio! Wake up! It's morning now!

Akio: Sonic...? *look at himself* AAAHH!!! DON'T LOOK!!

Sonic: *sit next to him* Why...?

Akio: It's...embarrassing!!

Sonic: Well, I didn't wear any clothes too so why you should be ashamed of me?

Akio: You know you're naked right? You just wear gloves and shoes...

Sonic: Ahaha... You're so funny. In Mobius, this is how we look like but the only male of course. Your chest fur looks cute... Just like Shadow...

Akio: Um... Does that mean, your son has chest fur too?

Sonic: My Akio didn't have chest fur...

Akio: Oh, I just realized that... So, that is what makes us different...

Sonic: Yeah! So, what are you going to do today?

Akio: I don't know...

Sonic: Why don't you take my kid for a walk?

Akio: Is that okay?

Sonic: Yeah! You can play with them too!

Akio: Well, maybe I should talk with them and make friends...

Sonic: *nodded* Now go while I cook lunch.

Akio: Okay...

*To be continued*