Episode 20

*The next day, Yuuri woke up early and he looks at the calendar. He counts the days and he predicts which night is the crescent moon. Sonic saw Yuuri and he interrupts him.*

Sonic: What are you doing?

Yuuri: Counting days... I wonder when will Akio become Alpha Vampire...

Sonic: I see... It's the night of the crescent moon, isn't it?

Yuuri: Yeah...

Sonic: Doesn't Akio become more aggressive towards me when he became one...? *sigh* We need to talk about that and we need to locked Akio somewhere in a room.

Yuuri: Don't worry about him, Sonic... He just attack Shadow and not you.

Sonic: Then why he attacks me yesterday?

Yuuri: You know before you send us home and Shadow hugs you... After we fighting against robots...

Sonic: We need to make Akio calm down...

Yuuri: Honestly, I was kinda mad at you too... But, I try to control myself and moving on...

Sonic: I see but please... I don't want four of us fighting each other...

Yuuri: *sighs*

Sonic: *hug Yuuri* Come on. Let's go to Tails house. I want him to make a big cage for Akio.

Yuuri: Why don't we just put him inside a small room and locked the door?

Sonic: I'm afraid if he could escape and make trouble. We can't let everyone know that he's a vampire all along...

Yuuri: Hmm... How about a chained? Akio likes being chained and I don't know why...

Sonic: Does it comfort him?

Yuuri: Maybe!

Sonic: Okay, let's go to Tails house and ask him to make a chain or something.

*Sonic and Yuuri leave the house as Akio still sleeping in his room. Meanwhile, Shadow came to Sonic's house but Sonic left as soon as Shadow came.*

*Shadow walks in and he didn't know that Akio was inside. He sits on the couch to wait for Sonic. Then, he heard a snoring sound coming from above him. He walks upstairs and saw Akio sleeping in the guest room.*

Shadow: (Oh...he's here... I thought he follow Sonic somewhere...) *sit on the bed slowly*

Akio: Ngh...

Shadow: (He somehow...cute... Why did I mad at him that day so badly? He's just a little hedgehog...)

Akio: Yuuri...

Shadow: *pet Akio*

Akio: *gasp and open his eyes quickly* Aaahh!!! S-Shadow!!

Shadow: Hey, I'm not going to hurt you this time.

Akio: What are you doing here?! Where's Sonic?!

Shadow: Sonic has gone out somewhere! I don't know where he goes! I just came here to talk with him.

Akio: Yuuri?

Shadow: I didn't saw him either... He must've followed Sonic...

Akio: *yawn and growled* I'm hungry...

Shadow: Want me to cook something for you?

Akio: Ngh...

*Shadow walks out to the kitchen and Akio follows him. Shadow cooks delicious food for Akio and he cooks one for himself. He comes with food in his hand and they both eat together.*