Chapter I: An Unexpected Party

Sovalis, once strong and proud barged out of his dorm, it was night time and his "team" was asleep. He had planned to run away for some time now, he had had enough of what Beacon had brought him -- what Ozpin brought him. 5 months before he lost his Team in a battle which involved all of Beacon, against Rogue Atlas Knights, they were all seperated, all left Beacon except Sovalis to fulfill other duties that been long overdue. Their location was unknown now, but Sovalis did not care, he sprinted to the platform as fast a she could, whipping on his Blood Red cloak with his regular combat gear -- a Sweater with very few armor pads for increased and efficient mobility -- and his beloved mace, "Charon Slick" he called it. 

All of a sudden, a bright light pierced the darkness of the night and a voice broke out, and it seemed as if it were echoing in his head; "And WHERE do you think YOU are going Mr. Dao? On an adventure I see? Or running away? Or perhaps both?" It was him, the very first Professor Sovalis had spoken with after the Battle Of Vale, Professor Tronecus Avery -- a master at every subject. "What do you care? My business is my own and mine only, not yours. Should you continue to press to ask I will ignore every word of it, now begone! Or I will meet you in battle." Sovalis boomed. 

The light faded away, leaving Sovalis almost blind for a few moments, when his vision steadied, Avery just finished approaching him -- they call Avery the White Wizard, a master at every subject and blinds his opponents with his bright light, he's capable of a lot in battle, none dare to reckon with him, except Sovalis. "Mm, shall I join you then? I am not needed here at Beacon anyways, where shall we go the-" "You shall not join me!" Avery, astounded by this, and only 2 seconds after Sovalis Interrupted him he replied, his voice was echoing throughout the front campus now, though he didn't sound angry: "AND YOU! SHALL NOT INTERRUPT ME, MR. SOVALIS DAO! NOW, LET ME FINISH!" Sovalis flinched. "Mm, ahem, n'where shall we be off too? The town? Atlas? Vacuo? Mistral? What place would you like to go to?" Avery asked kindly, despite his heavy tone but only moments ago. 

"I am headed to the borders of Atlas -- not inside, but only close enough to the outside of the kingdom itself." "But will the guards not see you and kill you?" "They will. And they will get more than what they had bargained for, Professor." "Tut tut, what is your business at "Atlas"? Then? A deathwish hmm?" Avery asked this in a somewhat soothing tone, but the delivery and speed of it said otherwise in contrast to it. "I am going to recover my team mate. There is a hideout there in which I believe he is in, if he is not there then I have but other guesses." Sovalis responded smoothly and efficiently, but on the inside he is still shaken up.

"May I call you Master Dao?" Asked Avery "You may not." "Tsk...just like your father..." Avery whispered so it was unheard to Sovalis. "Pardon, Professor?" "Nothing, Master Dao, then I assume we shall head to Atlas then, mm?" Sovalis shrugged off being called Master Dao. "Yes, that is where I must go, this Academy has brought nothing but ruin and death to my family." "Your actual or Team, Master Dao?" "A mix of both, but the details for both do not matter." Sovalis said this in a somewhat heavy tone, almost silencing Avery himself. "I see...then shall we-" "Professor!" A voice shouted, it came from the direction of the statue.

A girl, the same age as Sovalis, held a Weapon which looked like a mix of a Telescope and Baseball bat, was running towards both Sovalis and Avery. "Mm, Miss Orenkon? What business do you have with us at this hour? If Glynda catches all of us -- it will be the end for us!" said Avery. "I...overheard your conversation with Mr. Dao here Professor! I wish to come along with you both!" The girl exclaimed, her name is Rin Orenkon of Team SMAR, her hair is Short and Dark Orange and she wore brown and bronze clothing. Her top revealed a lot of her chest and some of her belly, but her sides were well armored and so were her shoulders. She wore dark brown sweatpants that had a peculiar pattern on them, it resembled Triangles stacked on top of each other. "No! You may-" Avery interrupted him. "Of course you may m'lady, Sovalis will need the company." Avery winked. Though saying that made him look old, he still looked very young. 

"Now them, come, both of you, we set out on an adventure." Avery opened a portal with his staff and it startled them both, Sovalis gave Rin a dirty look then went in, before following in after them, Rin looked at Beacon one last time, assuming she would never see it again.Then, turning to the portal she stepped in. The portal closed, making no sound at all. Their adventure had begun and their fellowship had been formed, their fate sealed, and their ship set sail.