Senpai!~(Teams)

Helloooooo!~

I have been doing a lot of stuff. I have a week break but I have to practice for band because they chose 16 people in my band that are gonna try out for region band and I was chosen out of 50 other students so I have to practice. I also just found out my brother is failing 3 of his classes and I don't want to get my parents mad at me.

Anyway's I hope you enjoy!

Loading......

Loading....

Loading...

Loading..

Almost complete.....

Complete.....

Starting.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day they assigned teams~

I woke up and took a shower. I then put on some clothes and make-up.

 I then put on some clothes and make-up

(The outfit is really comfortable and you can move easily

(The outfit is really comfortable and you can move easily. It was perfect because it looked professional and was comfortable and stretchy.)

I finished getting ready and went to my kitchen and made myself some pancakes and some bentos for my other teammates and for some of my friends.

I walked to the front of the door of the apartment and put on my shoes and put on some bandages and then walked out. I teleported to the front of the classroom door and then walked in. I then sat down and a few minutes later I saw Sasuke so I got up and walked over to him. He noticed me walking over to him and looked annoyed.

"Here you go!" I gave the bento to him and he looked at me annoyed and mad.

"Stupid fangirl... Why would I want you disgusting food you annoying fangirl!?" He said to me and I fake smiled and started talking.

"First of all... I am not! One of you fangirls! Okay?! Two I made bentos for more people and not just you! No wonder you probably won't ever get a girlfriend in the future..." I said to him in the face and then whispered the last part. He looked shocked and he then glared at me.

"Hn." He mumbled and I sighed annoyed.

"I hate this duckbutt Dattebae~!" I mumbled and he looked at me shocked. It seemed he noticed that I did the same type of tick as Naruto.

I walked back to my seat and waited for everyone else.

A hour later~

Everyone was here now. I smiled and then got up and grabbed the bentos I made and walked up to all of the rookie 9 seats and placed their bento's on their desks and then left. I then sat down before they could see that it was me who gave it to them. I then waited for our Sensei and heard him walk in. I heard him annouce teams and I dozed off till I heard my name.

"Y/n L/n......" I heard Iruka say and I looked up excited.

T O

B E

C O N T I N U E D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short. I really wanted to post and I wanted to see who you guy's wanted to be with.

I'll let you guys choose who yall wanna be with.