The new beginning

Helloooooo!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waking up~

I got up and made myself breakfast.

After eating~

I had finished eating and got dressed in to this:

I had then walked out after putting on my weights that were now heavier than Lee's during the chunnin exam

I had then walked out after putting on my weights that were now heavier than Lee's during the chunnin exam. I had went walking around the village and saw they had a training ground.

I walked in to the training ground and signed in. I saw other people but I ignored them and walked to more secluded place. I started by throwing my kunai's with my eyes closed and then jumping and spinning and throwing another round of kunai's that hit the other kunai's and made all of them hit the middle of the targets.

I then pulled out all the kunai's and started doing my normal work out.

Evening~

I had finished most of my training so I went to a lake and started walking on the water.

I then sat down in the middle of the lake and meditated. I had sighed in relief because I felt the presence leave. I had felt multiple chakra signatures watching me training and I had heard them. They had hidden their chakra and sound well but I had practiced since I was little.

Night~

I got up and walked off the lake. I had then went to get ramen and I saw a boy around my age eating ramen. I sat far away from him and ordered some ramen. The man had given me the ramen and I thanked him and started eating. That's when I knew the boy noticed me. He looked shocked. While he froze up I finished eating and left enough money to pay for myself and the boy who was named

Naruto...

I had walked off and went back to my apartment and laid down. I sghed and started reading my clan's sacred scrolls before I sleep.

Midnight~

I finished reading most of the scrolls and I hid them in a little secret cabinet I made that can only be opened up by a L/n.

I then laid down and let my eyes close. I had planned to ask if I can join the academy. I knew that the seniors (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and etc...) where gonna graduate soon. I had made a plan that would make me become a senior by showing my abilities.

T O

B E

C O N T I N U E D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!~

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee