Graduation

Helloooooo!~

Sorry if this is short! I was reading and was also writing another chapter for another one of my books. I actually found a lot of new books to read but I almost finished them!

I hope you like this chapter and I'm very sorry if this was lower than your expectations and if it was short. I was practicing my flute today so I can try out for Region band so I was busy.

Hope you like it!~

Starting....

Loading.....

Loading...

Loading..

Finished loading...

Completed....

Started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graduation day~

I woke up and showered. I then put on some clothes and a little bit of make-up.

 I then put on some clothes and a little bit of make-up

(Choose)

(Choose)

(Imagine the liner being any color you want and the silver eyeshadow is gold

(Imagine the liner being any color you want and the silver eyeshadow is gold.)

(Or imagine a normal eyeliner in your favorite color)

(The make-up has some Korean lips that have a little bit of a shadow that make your lips look tilted up so it makes you look like your smiling.)

After getting ready I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. I wrapped my thigh with bandages and then put my kunai bag there. I also wrapped my hands.

I started walking out of my apartment and I heard a lot of noise from the other apartment and remembered Naruto was my neighbor. I quickly went to the academy so I wouldn't be late. It seems I took a long time getting ready.

Arriving at the academy~

I walked in and sat down. I later saw Naruto come in and then sensed some other chakra's. I then heard a bunch of loud sounds like a stamped of elephants.

I then saw Ino and Sakura walk in. They both disliked me because of how much Sasuke looked at me. Ever since I met him he has started looking at me.

Yea stupid dense girl...

It's not my fault you made me like this!

Yahhhh! Don't talk to me like that!

Whatever...

Exactly...!

Anyway's back to the story! (。^▽^)

They looked at me in disgust then started running to their 'Sasuke-kun'. As if they have a chance. He's gonna end up with Naruto. Man who cares about the canon! I'm making Sasugay end up with Naruteme/Naurobaka? Anyway's I'm making them fall in love no matter what and I'm making Sakura fall for me or I might make myself a harem! If I don't end up with Sakura or Kakashi or Gaara or Neji or Itachi I'm going to make Karisaku happen and Leegaara and Obikaka/Kakairu happen.

I looked up to the ceiling because I felt some chakra there. I remembered they had the little ball that they watched us from.

Hokage and Jounin POV~

"She can sense us?!" Someone said and the others looked curious and shocked.

(I'm lazy so you know they explained some of the student's and Team 7.)

1st POV~

I saw Iruka come in and he announced that he was gonna call us and they were going to go to the other room.

45 minutes later~

Y/n L/n!

I got up and walked over to the other room. The other examiner looked at me in curiosity and I glared at him.

"You will need to make 3 clones to pass!" said Iruka and I nodded and closed my eyes and then opened them once I felt fog. There was 20 clones. They looked shocked and the other examiner was shaking slightly.

"We only asked for simple clones. Where did you learn these?" Iruka said.

"My clan taught me from a young age." I said and he nodded and gave me a headband.

"Call in Naruto for me please?" said Iruka and I nodded and walked out. I walked Naurto and spoke.

"It's your turn.." Everybody was shocked I spoke because I usually don't speak at all. The only time I spoke was when I had to introduce myself. He nodded and walked to the door and I whispered loud enough for only him to hear.

"Good luck..." I whispered and he looked shocked but smiled big and nodded at me.

After the test~

"Everyone can go home now!" said Iruka and I got up and left. I saw everyone with their parents except Naruto and me. I walked up to Naruto and he didn't notice me. I patted his head and brought out a few free ramen coupons and gave them to him.

"Why would you give me these? I didn't even pass..." HE said sad and I smiled softly and hugged him. He looked shocked but smiled at me.

"I'm sure you'll definitely become Hokage some day...." I whispered and he nodded. I then walked away and went back to my apartment.

I took of my make-up and then walked out of the apartment and went to the training grounds.

Almost midnight~

I finished my workout earlier than normal and sensed many chakra's going somewhere and knew they were looking for Naruto. I went back to my apartment and took a shower. I then put on some pajamas and laid down. I slowly fell asleep once I felt Naruto's chakra drop some so I knew the fight ended.

The day they assigned teams~

T O

B E

C O N T I U N E D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!~

One of the make-up looks didn't want to load so I'm super sorry you couldn't see it. I wrote it so you could imagine it.