The growing phase....

This is you in the future:

Anyway'ssss HELLOOOOOO!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age 1~

At age 1 I started talking like normal but I would use more difficult words than a child. My parents had been surprised but when I started crawling and sitting on my father's lap. They were very shocked but they were happy that there child was smart. I had started meditating since I started crawling and that was when I turned the age of 1 on August 29.

Age 2~

I started walking now but I've been having trouble running. I usually wake up early in the morning around 5 and start going outside to walk. I have also been meditating for 1 and a half years. I have been having a hard time because I'm still a child and my chakra reserves are small. I also found out about my clan's powers/Kekkai genkai ( I'm so sorry I don't know how to write it. Someone please correct me.) I also learned about the history of my clan and my village. My village is a small one that is only for my clan. My clan is secret and well hidden from the world.

Age 3~

At the age of the 3 I started running. Once I perfected my running I started adding weights on me and meditating more. It had now been 2 and a half years since I started my meditating and concentrating chakra on my forehead. I had finally gotten the diamond seal. I also started doing my own little work out.

Work out:

100 push-ups (If finished early do 200 more.)

200 curl ups

300 jumping jacks

200 squats

Climb the biggest mountain in the village

Break~

Jog around the village 3 times

After jogging go kick a tree 300 times

After kicking the tree punch it 300 times

After start meditating for a few hours

(If you have time you do yoga things and try things to become more flexible.)

Age 4~

I started going out by myself and doing things. They even let me start "learning how to be a ninja" even though I already knew how to. I also sneaked in to my father's office and stole a few scrolls with jujutsu's from our clan.

Age 8~

I have already passed a Hokage/Kage level but I hide most of my knowledge and power and make myself seem like a bit better than a chunnin level. My village had different rank levels like beginner chunnin or medium chunnin or Expert chunnin.

Age 9~

It had been a normal day but then all I saw was fire and blood. Lots and lots of blood. My mind was going in circles and I ran to go look for my parents but a man grabbed me along with any other children and tried taking us to the safe place. HE didn't make it in time and some people killed the guy and some of the children. Any of the survivors were being killed or kidnapped. I killed a few of the attackers and left.

Age 9 1/2~

I had been walking for months. I was able to make food appear and new clothes. I had finally found civilians. I walked up to them and saw two guards. They were asleep so I tapped their shoulder. They had woken up and got in a fighting stance quickly.

"Who are you and what business do you have in Leaf village?" Said one of the guards. I had remembered what happened and I was still a child so I was traumatized. Without me noticing I had started crying. I had tried to explain but you couldn't tell what I was saying because of sobs.

"My Fwamy wha willd and I wecap..." I tried explaining but couldn't.

They picked me up and took me to the Hokage. They knocked and explained to the Hokage how I ended up here. I saw the Hokage sigh and take a whiff of the smoke pipe and blow it out.

"Can you explain what happened?" The Hokage asked calmly and I nodded.

"I was training and then suddenly all I saw was fire... and t-then I saw r-red e-everywhere. Bodies covered with red and fire everywhere. All I saw where people killing my family and fire coming at me... A man was helping the kids escape but he got killed and most of the kids did too... I was able to escape..." I said with tears falling down. I saw the Hokage give me a look of pity and sighed.

"I will allow you to take shelter here in Leaf village and I will give you a apartment and money each month." He stated and I nodded. He gave me keys and told one of the guards to take me to my apartment. When I got there I saw that I was neighbors with Naruto. I bowed to the guard and then walked in. It was small but was enough for me. It had a bedroom that was medium sized and a kitchen connected to a small hallway connecting the living room. There was also a different hall was my room and the bathroom.

I walked over to my room and saw a walk in closet. It was medium sized but really big.

I went to my room and laid down. I had planned to go shopping for things for tomorrow. He gave me enough money to decorate my room and get enough food for the month and a few pairs of ninja clothes and normal wear clothes.

I laid down and fell asleep.

The next day~

I woke up and went to the door. I walked out and then started exploring while doing my morning jogging. I had my weights on the entire time. I walked past a house decorating store. I went inside and I got blue, purple and black. I had decided to do a Ombre. I was going to make the blue fade in to purple and the purple in to black. I had also gotten a few lights and other things to decorate my room. I also got a few plants and hanging plants to decorate my living room with.

I ended up going back to my apartment and leaving those and then went to the ninja clothes shop. After shopping there I went to get groceries. I got enough to last me the month and had some leftover so I went and bought myself some books and scrolls on chakra and different b-ranked jujutsu's. I had went home and put everything in place and then started a painting my room and let it dry. It smelt in there so I left and went to buy some dangos.

After eating I went back home and continued to decorate.

I had finished and gotten sleepy so I laid down and started to read until I fell asleep.

The next day~

T O

B E

C O N T I N U E D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo again!~ I decided to write this today instead of practicing for a playing test for band. Your welcome....

I will make a chapter with the clothes she bought and how she looks.

Thank you for reading and have a good day.