The end and start

Hellooooooo~

So I decide to post a chapter on this one. This may be short. Sorry

ME/Author-Chan

Voice in head

You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my sleep and got dressed.

What you look like in the human world:

After getting dressed I went and made myself some breakfast

After getting dressed I went and made myself some breakfast. I then heard a voice in my head.

So today is the day you die.

Why?

Um.. because we have another mission for you in another one and the others are busy and your being lazy.

Aight.

I walked out of my house and went to shop.

You may be asking why I'm shopping when I'm about to die. Well technically whatever I buy over here I can take with me. Like these clothes and my phone.  A little thing that I should mention. When I'm reborn I am a child so technically I can't have things yet so they appear when I'm old enough.

Stop breaking the fourth wall to explain!

Then why don't you!

Because.... I was gonna explain later....

Lies..

After shopping for hours~

I got my clothes and walked to a restaurant. I saw someone go in that looked sus so I sat and watched.

I then saw them pull out a gun and I put on my x-ray and looked at him. He had a bomb on him. He was a suicide bomber too. I quickly got up before he could shoot someone and tackled the woman he was about to shoot but I felt something go inside my abdomen and cringed at how much it hurt. I was usually immortal but I was scheduled to die today. I got up and tackled the guy that had showed his bomb. I quickly tackled him and hugged as tight as I could while he punched me repeatedly and kicked me. I saw the timer and I had 5 seconds left so I quickly tried to block the explosion from happening. I breathed in and let out a breathe and then concentrated.

1...

2...

3..

Come on!

4....

It had worked and I got a force field up in time. I felt so much heat and pain. I closed my eyes that were holding tears in and held in a scream from coming out. I felt someone rush to me and call an ambulance but I just smiled and coughed up blood. I felt something scrape my lungs and new I broke my ribs. I laughed gently and winced at the pain.

"I'm happy to have been able to live in this world..." I said softly while hearing sirens and shouting slowly fade away and I started seeing darkness cover my eyes.

I took a deep breathe and sat up and opened my eyes to see black and a white figure.

"Hello again!" said the glowing man and
I chuckled.

"Nice seeing you to Mr. I take you to the next dimension." I said and saw him pout slightly.

"So I will explain technically what will happen

"So I will explain technically what will happen. Remember the Anime you watched?" He asked and I nodded.

"You will go in that dimension and you can do anything you want. You can mess with anything and everything will stay the same except for some things that you may change." HE started and I nodded.

"You can choose which clans you want to be in but I will warn you. Once you come of age you will be able to transform to your original form." He said and I nodded.

"I want to be in the L/n clan." I said and he nodded.

"All the anime's you've watched will be able to help you. You can use their powers. The L/n clan is known for being able to copy any genkai and allows you to control all the different kind of  elements. A cool fact is that since blood is liquidly you can control it too. The god said to not give you any drawbacks so have fun." He said and I nodded while smiling. I then felt my conscious fade and I saw black everywhere. That's when I saw a hole of light and felt myself being pushed there.

I felt gooey and weird and then I felt cold air but it hurt and felt like knives piercing me. I didn't cry because it didn't hurt bad enough. I then felt myself be taken somewhere and felt something rough touch my skin and start to rub it. It felt wet and weird but then I felt warm and tight. I then felt myself be put in someone's arms. I used up most of my energy opening my eyes and I saw a angelic lady. I smiled and giggled cutely at the person holding me and then saw a buff man. I tried moving my arms but I couldn't.

"What would you like to name her?" I heard someone ask and then heard a gentle voice.

"Y/n L/n" Said the lady holding me that I think is my mother.

I then started falling asleep and smiled while hearing cooing.

I then woke up to find myself in a crib somewhere that I didn't know. I heard my mom come in to the room with my dad.

"How are you doing?" Asked my mom gently while I smiled.

"fh..fuh.." I tried saying and they were shocked because I was barely a day old but even if I tried hard enough  I couldn't speak because my voice cords weren't ready yet. I would have to wait a few months before I can actually start talking. I felt someone pick me up and sit down. They started rocking me back and forward. I started feeling sleepy and let my eyes close while I snuggled up to my new mother.

T O

B E

C O N T I N U E D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this. I know I may have said this is short but it is surprisingly not long but not short.

I had homework and did this instead. I'm so getting murdered by my mom.

Byeeee have a great day/night/or morning!