Enter....Kabuto Yakushi!

Oh my god! This is Kabuto Yakushi! He's gonna be a famous medical ninja someday! I nearly screamed in my head. In short, this little orphan boy was extremely valuble.

"Umm...are you ok?" I asked.

"sniff....sniff....I don't know where I am! Whaaaaaaaa!!!" the boy cried.

I had an anime sweat drop moment. Right....this Kabuto was still a child. He didn't know much. In fact, he suffered the worst case of amnesia.

"You've come to the right place my friend!" I said giving him a quick slap on the back.

"Ow! Miss that hurt!" the boy said in pain.

"Eh heh heh...sorry..." I scratched my head awkwardly.

"Who are you miss?" he asked.

"Just Takara, and you?"

"I can't remember...."

"I know who you are!" I said happily.

"You do?!" Kabuto looked at me with eyes full of hope.

"It's not my place to say so. You're getting a new name which is your name for the rest of your life. It's ok, who you were is not important. You kind of look like you were born yesterday anyway, no offense."

Kabuto looked down. I picked him up and flew us both to the orphanage. Is was then that I turned into a child. I had to look different from my former self and Kabuto had to keep my secret. I had forgotten about his poor eyesight. His "new mom" took care of that. He made a lot of friends that took good care of him. I watched over his progress constantly and I noticed his powers were developing too. That new mom of his taught him a few things he would never forget. Then came the day where Danzo and Orochimaru came in. Me and Kabuto spied on them from a hidden room. Danzo came to pick up Kabuto and train him for the Ambu Black Ops. I think Orochimaru was just there for the ride. The folks of this orphanage got Kabuto and sent him over to Danzo. 

"NO! Kabuto don't go with him! He's a bad man!" I yelled.

Danzo tilted his head curiously. People often referred to him as "The Darkness of the Shinobi". 

"It's futile, young lady. I have come to get him but I mean no harm." Danzo said.

"That's not true! I know what you're gonna do! This is all going to haunt him forever! Please understand!"

"I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave." Danzo said strictly.

The orphanage people pulled me back.

"KABUTOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I cried.

From then on, my predictions were true. Kabuto grew up to have the worst fate of any ninja- he became a spy! He was spying for just about every village! He allied himself with friends and foes alike. Nothing could stop him from gathering so much information that your head could explode! He lived a miserable life but he hid it well. After his so called "mom" died and couldn't figure out who he was, Kabuto fell apart. That's when Orochimaru surprised him and tried convincing him to his side. As much as I didn't want this to happen, they were both right where I wanted them. One thing was different...Kabuto couldn't get me out of his head. He remembered that day when I cried out to him in warning. He told Orochimaru about me and Orochimaru had figured out that the mysterious little girl WAS me. 

"She's a legendary being, seriously?!" Kabuto yelled. "The ability to change her age probably should have given it away!"

"We'll find her...and this time, she won't escape." Orochimaru said smiling malevolently.

Meanwhile, I was pacing through the forest looking for a way out of this mess when suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

I can help. it said. but for a price.

That kind of deal sounded way too familiar....hmm....

Suddenly, a handsome young butler appeared before me! He had orange eyes that turned red for some odd reason when he became fixated on me. He wore magnifacent rich clothes fit for only the best butlers. His hair was a medium length, messy cream. He was attractive in just about every way.

"Good day miss." he bowed. "I am Butch and I'd like to serve you if you make a deal."

"I got this." I said. "You want me to fork over my soul at the end of my life, correct?"

"Y-yes..." the butler blinked. "You seem like a bright young lady."

"Ok, I agree. Just to let you know I'm probably going to live for a very long time." I said.

"That's not a problem. I'd wait forever for your soul." Butch's eyes flashed red but only for a second.

"Yay!" I danced around. "I have an adorable butler! By the way, my name is Takara!" I run up to him and hug him tightly.

"Thank you miss. You don't seem like you'll be much trouble at all." Butch smiled.

We headed back home and my adorable butler made me tea. I was totally in love with him but I had to keep my head on straight. I had a mission. This mission is totally different from most. My butler never left my side, not for a minute. He would give me privacy though. I didn't know that butlers could be so perfectly thoughtful, probably because I never had one. He and Muramasa got along well. They both had the same goal after all, that was to protect me. This wasn't the end. Things were about to get uglier. What is going to become of me and my new friends? Stay tuned!

~Hello everybody! You know, sometimes, I like to wear my hair like Kabuto. This is because mother nature does not like me at all. My straight hair gets ruined so I stopped straightening it. I feel so intellectual! Lol! I wish I had glasses now but I wear lenses. Please feel free to ask me questions about myself or my story.~