"I-I can come back lat-" I said quickly before turning my back to leave.

"No, sit." Luciano stopped my tracks and I looked back before walking up to the chair in front of him.

"We will finish later, you both can go." Luciano addressed his brother and I heard Matteo standing from the couch and Giovanni opened the door again.

"Matteo." Luciano stopped him and I looked back too his angry expression, he looked monstrous.

"I won't do anything stupid, I know." He said in response and Luciano nodded.

They both left the room and I felt a bit better about the energy that was going on in the room. I was about to take a seat on the chair when Luciano stopped me yet again.

"Come round here." He instructed and I found myself walking over to his side of the table.

He pushed his chair back and I sat on his desk, facing him.

"What's going on?" I spoke up and he sighed.

"I handled it. I found out who it was and I took care of it. A message was sent and nobody will make that mistake anymore." He replied and I looked at him, a sinking feeling in my chest.

"What did you do?" It came out, almost a whisper because I was scared of what his answer would be.

His eyes held mine and from the look on his face he doesn't want to know, or to ask that question.

"You really don't want to find out." He said and I looked down at the floor in thought.

He's in the mafia. It's clear that he killed whoever it was, or had him killed. He wouldn't tell me, but I know it's bad and cruel. I felt a hand resting on my thigh and I looked at Luciano again.

"That doesn't sound good." I replied and he shrugged.

"He dared to threaten not only you but Serena, and she's a child. I will never let anyone speak ill intentions on you like that." He said and I could tell that he meant every word he was saying.

He carried on caressing my thigh so gently, there was no motive behind it, he just kept my body calm.

"You should get some rest, it was a long flight." He spoke up after a few minutes and I nodded.

"What about you? Will you continue working?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me so much anymore. I just have to some office work that I've been ignoring then I'll get some rest." He said and I nodded as I got up from his desk.

"before I forget, I got some more bodyguard to ease your mind. You'll feel perfectly safe and more relaxed that way. They'll be here in a little bit, and I'll be around too." He said and I smiled at him.

"That works just perfectly." I replied and he smiled softly.

I left him to do his work before I returned back to the bedroom.

The next day, I was feeling less restless and even though there were huge men securing the whole yard I felt safe, we all did.

Breakfast was interesting, we had it all together for about an hour before the guys had to leave for work. This time, we had to go shopping if we want to be ready in time for the big event.

Luciano had everything sorted for us, a few shops we could try and some security. He even handed me his card like it was the easiest thing to do, for all of us!

"This, this is definitely my dress!" Bailey squealed as she set her eyes and a beautiful blue dress.

"That's such a beautiful dress, try it on." Georgia said.