Chapter 17~End-of...

!TW!
Mentions of blood, slight violence(?)

Wilbur finally arrived at the large hall. He flashed his worker ID at the bouncer and entered. His friends were already there, half of them over by the extremely long table that was just COVERED in food. Phil, Eret, Hannah and Niki sat around a table in one of the corners. The brunette walked over to them, waving as he strode. "Aw Wilbur! Nice finishing touch, mate!" Phil called. "What are you talking about old man?" The younger asked, confused. "You've got a flower in your pocket" Niki said sweetly. Wilbur looked down to his pocket. Just peeking out of the top was a yellow pansy that seemed to be the EXACT shade of his undercoat. Wilbur smiled and sighed. Schlatt.

Speaking of Schlatt, Wilbur had to meet his once the specimen got here. Usually the managers arrive right after the subjects so the brit sat down on an empty chair and began his wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ram awoke in a long glass tank. He could see other glass tanks next to him, one of them had glass that Schlatt couldn't see into. There were number on the sides of them that he could barely make out.

PU77, T68, T69, F419, BB-HAL0.

Those were the numbers that were in the email Wilbur got. "Speaking of Wilbur". Schlatt looked around the room hall these glass containers were in. "Where the fuck is he?".

"YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WILBUR, FUCKFACE?!" Something screeched from the tank to his left. "TOMMY THAT WAS SO RUDE!-" "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, IF SOMEONES ATTACKING MY HOMIES THEN MANS GOTTA FUCK SOME BITCHES UP".

In the tank stood a tall blonde boy. He had what looked like a raccoon mask and nose, wings, chicken feet and a raccoon tail and claws. Next to the blonde was a shorter brunette. He had insect-like wings, a stinger, black antenna, and four legs, each one fading into black and yellow stripes. Wait four legs?...

Tubbo! One of the guys Wilbur talked about! "WELL YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY YOU MOTHERFUCKER?" (Who Schlatt assumed to be)Tommy yelled aggressively. "I-uh...your Tommy and Tubbo right?" The ram said with a mix of confusion and gentleness. "WHO TOLD YOU THAT? YOU SOME KIND OF SPY?!-"
"Tommy what the fuck are you on about?-" "HUSH KING!-".

The tallest just sat and watched from his own separate tank. As the two went back and forth, the American began to grow bored. Grew on of the flowers from his shoulder out the ways to play with, perhaps he'd make another flower crown. The talking seemed to cease as soon as Schlatt moved. "OH MY GODDDDD!" Tubbo screeched with a smile, the tallest could almost see the stars in his eyes. "YOUR SCHLATT!"

"Y-yeah?-" "Wilbur told us about you! How you made him that flower crown and how you made the clouds move from INSIDE!" Tubbo said once again, emphasising the final word in a tone that could only be described as great wonder. "OHHHH YEAHHHH!" Tommy said, as if he finally remembered who Schlatt was "so your Wilbur's boyfriend!" "Tommy!-".

After about an hour of conversing, Schlatt had made a decision, these kids were alright. Tommy had a bit of an attitude but at the same time he was funny and kind and witty. Tubbo was obviously a pushover, but seemed to have grasped Tommy's moods and found ways to scold the other and almost level him out. They worked well together. Where Tommy was harsh and loud, Tubbo was gentle and quiet. Where Tommy was energetic, Tubbo was to. They seemed to be exactly the same but opposites all at once. And Schlatt decided he liked that.

A long creak sounded. The three ceased their conversation and turned towards the source of the noise. The only thing they could see were two neon green lights. The ram hybrid immediately panicked, standing up and begin to slowly take shuddering steps backwards. "Schlatt? Whats wrong?" The worried voice of Tubbo suddenly sounded loud and echoey due to the tension in the air. "Hello J273" Dream began "time to put on a show". His eyes seemed to beam brighter as he finished. The new-yorkers blood ran cold and he felt shivers up his spine.