~Chapter 4~🌺Charmed, your sure🌺

A/N
This chapter is pretty short and actual dogwater but ok.
ALSO-
HOLY SHIT THANK U ALL FOR 400 READS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It took Wilbur a few minutes to locate J273, it helped when the flowers under his feet died, signalling he had finally been seen. "U-uhm...hello? I'm not here to get you! I just want to introduce myself".

A rustle was heard behind him, then a thud, as though someone had landed on the grass. Wilbur spun around to see J273 staring at him, the vines that protected him already long and ready to attack. The flowers that were scattered across the specimens body were almost all closed. The Brit held his hand straight out, signalling a handshake.

'THE FUCK AM I DOING??? HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW THAT HE KNOWS WHAT A HANDSHAKE IS???'

The subject gave Wilbur a strange stare. "I-I'm Wilbur Soot, I'm a scientist who works here. I don't plan to cause you any harm, I just want to get to know you". J273 looked him up and down before stretching his vines up to the branch he sat upon earlier, pulling himself back up to it and sitting down. Wilbur sighed. He sat down on the ground with his legs crossed. He noted that, when he sat down the flowers around him didn't die.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before the taller spoke up. "It's uh... a nice room you've got here". More awkward silence. Wilbur looked at the flowers around him, he couldn't identify any of them. He picked some and began to make himself a flower crown.

After his creation was finished, he realised-
Holy shit this actually looks amazing. Wait-

Wilbur stared as the flowers he had collected, bloomed and blossomed into bigger and more extravagant florets. The man stared in awe before turning to the tree where J273 was sitting. He was staring at the flower crown, clearly in thought. "Is he doing this?" Wilbur thought. Turns out the answer was yes.

The subject came down from his tree and landed right in front of Wilbur. His ears were perked up and looked awfully fluffy, if Wilbur said he didn't want to touch them, it would be the biggest lie he ever told. J273 picked up two different flowers that were on the ground, he held one in each hand. As the specimen stared at the flowers, the stems grew towards each other. As they grew further, new flowers sprouted. After the two flowers connected with each other they grew the other way and formed a circle,countless other flowers still grew out of the stems.

Wilbur couldn't take his eyes off it. The flowers grew as large as they could without pressing against each other. J273 placed the floral crown on his head. Wilbur did the same.

This time, the subject outstretched his arm. Signalling that he wanted a hand shake. "W-Wilbur, r-right?". Wilbur sat in shock, he'd never actually met any specimen that could say his name straight away, or speak excellent English. The Brit snapped out of his daze and connected their hands, shaking them up and down, "U-uhm ye-yeah! It's great to meet you!". J273 giggled and let go of the others hand. "Y-you to".

Wilbur wasn't the best at reading social cues but he could tell that the person in front of him looked nervous. ' Shit- uhmmmm, talk about something, change the subject! What do I do- uh- '

"These are really nice flowers, could you tell me about them?" Wilbur asked. "O-oh! Yeah o-of course!" The other sounded excited by the new topic. "Those over there are obviously daffodils, those bushes are purple lilac, those are blue irises, those are-"

J274 pointed out every flower in the room, stating it's name, colour and sometimes a brief description of the meaning. Wilbur now knew that calla lilies meant purity and holiness, and that that's why the holy Virgin Mary is always seen with them.

The two sat discussing plants and other wildlife topics for about two hours. The taller of the two finally looked down at his watch. 23:16.

"Holy shit! I'm late!" Wilbur exclaimed. J273 looked confused. "Sorry, uhm- I usually meet with other subjects here before I go home, I just got so carried away with our conversation and-". "O-other patients? Y-you mean like other weirdos are in here?". Wilbur chuckled as he stood from the floor "Yeah I guess". "Okay, it was n-nice meetin' you, Wilbur!". The shorter said as he also rose from the ground and started to walk to his tree.

"You to, man- wait! Uhm-". J273 turned back around and looked at the other with a confused smile. "Is there, uh, a name you have, or just something you go by? I just realised I hadn't asked yet". The others smile turned into an uncomfortable one. "U-uhm...just call me uh-"

"Schlatt".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya
That's that chapter (:
I want more ideas that u guys have for this story cause I basically only have the skeleton of this story and only got the main plot points :/

So ja

Bye :DDD