~Chapter 3~⛔️All bite no bark⛔️

TW: violence and slight mentions of blood
If you are uncomfortable with these topics please miss this chapter (:

(Also there's a certain old gamer man in this chapter, try and guess whom he might be :3)

Wilbur pressed many buttons next to the door, opening a wall beside him. A man with dark blue hair stepped out. "Ok D4N7dM, we just want you to walk around and stay about three feet away from the subject". The man nodded and stepped in front of the door. The brunette pressed the buttons again and the wall closed and the door opened.

The man stepped inside. J273 turned to face him. His ears dropped and the flowers around the blue haired man died. J273 lunged towards a tree, the vines around him pulled him up to sit in a branch. His eyes never left the man that began to wander his room.

The blue haired-man began to wander to see what patterns he could make with the dying flowers. He created a smiley face, a heart and a very wonky star. The man then started to see how many flowers he could kill before they turned back to their lively previous state. This clearly upset the specimen as he slowly moved on his branch, clearly ready to move very quickly.

The intruder made his way to a bush, the bush that J273 hopped out of a few minutes ago. He seemed startled for a few seconds before bending down to examine a patch of beautiful blue gardenias. J273 lunges from his tree and landed directly in front of him, guarding the flowers. He hissed and vines shot forward, grabbing the mans shoulders and throwing him against the wall opposite them. A large thud was heard and Wilbur started to try and contact security. The specimen slowly walked over to the injured man across from him. The vines grew longer once more, gripping the other by the waist and lifting him high in the air and slamming him back down onto the ground.

Blood dripped from the victims mouth as he partly went limp on the ground. J273 turned to check on his flowers before returning to the tree.
He didn't seem phased when security came in to retrieve the blue-haired man from his spot on the ground. He made no attempts at violence, he just sat and stared.

~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY SCHLATT BEING THE GOD OF MARIO KART~~~

Wilbur sat in the observation room alone, sipping his coffee and staring into the nature filled room(does that even make sense??)

He got a familiar feeling from the newest specimen, a familiar but, oh so foreign feeling. He got tics kind of hope, the same hope as T68 and T69. They were other specimens, he hated having to call them that. Wilbur had taught them how to speak properly, how to get through the vents and how to annoy every single one of the people who worked around their room.

Wilbur also gave them names. T69 picked the name Tommy, when he first told the oldest the conversation went like this-

———————————————

"Wilbur! Wilbur! Look!"  The lively blonde yelled from across his room. "Shut the fuck up child, you know I shouldn't be in here". T69 turned to Wilbur and scowled "You call me a fucking child again and I will make sure you get caught". T68 giggled at this, he was sat in the little hammock on the ceiling, watching over everything that happened. He said it made him feel like god.

"Get to the point then" Wilbur said after they'd sat him down on their bench where they'd listen to music Wilbur smuggled in for them. "Ok so-" T68 started, before quickly being cut of by his friend. "We got names Wil! We're just like you now!". Wilbur sighed as he gave them a soft smile. "C'mon then, tell me, boys". The two seemed to be almost jumping out of their seats across from him. "Well we narrowed down the few that you gave up and T69 picked-" The brunette led up to his friend with great joy.

"Well it's gotta be Tommy innit?" The blonde had just made an awful mistake.

———————————————

From that day on he was known as TommyInnit, Wilbur and T68 found it hilarious.

———————————————

"Go on then 68, what'd you pick?". The smallest of the three stopped his giggling and turned to Wilbur with clear excitement. "Oh! oh yeah! Uhm...I-I picked Tubbo-" "TUBBO?!" "THAT WASNT ON THE LIST?" "NO NO I MEANT TOBY! I MEANT TOBY"

———————————————

Toby was also given a nickname. They only called him Toby on rare occasions. He didn't mind though, he liked the name Tubbo.

Wilbur got a strange feeling about those two, that made him go in their room for the first time and just talk to them. He didn't do this a lot. Only a select few got a one-on-one visit with big man Soot.

The Brit took his glasses off his face and headed down to the door. He took a deep breath before swiping his card over the key pad. The holy beep of acceptance was heard once again that day. The door opened to the room and Wilbur stepped one foot inside before taking a look. The stared around the room before going fully inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hello :D
I really hope ur enjoying this story!
Ive got an idea for a different story, I talked about it on my announcements thing. Just wondering if it's good and if I should actually write about it.
That's all.
Bye! ❤️