Chapter 16~Preparation

Wilbur woke up, feeling more refreshed than ever. As soon as he moved, he remembered where he was. Schlatt lay asleep on the taller's chest, his arms wrapped around Wilbur's shoulders as he sat on his lap. The taller's brain stopped for a minute and his face flushed. "Why am I blushing? I must just be embarrassed" Wilbur thought, completely brushing off his feelings. He picked Schlatt up bridal style, making sure his arms stayed wrapped around him, because, y'know- he didn't want Schlatt to wake up. He totally didn't like how the ram was cuddling into him. Nope.

He placed the shorter in his bed before leaving the room. It wasn't too early, only 9 am. He was off today anyways. He'd go home, do his work and then get ready to go to Eret's house.

Once back at his humble abode, Wilbur set up his laptop and began all the work he'd been assigned yesterday. Once he was finally complete it was almost 3pm. The brit closed his laptop and grabbed a large backpack. He grabbed can of shaving cream, a razor, a hairbrush and his outfit. He got into his car and made his way to Eret's house.

He knocked on the front door, seconds after, his coworker greeted him. "Hey Eret!" Wilbur said cheerily. The shorter moved aside and let the other in. "Good afternoon Wilbur, I see you've brought the supplies" the younger said with a grin. "Why are you taking about my stuff like we're in some sort of cult?" Wilbur snickered, rounding the corner and being greeted by all his lovely friends. Eret had set up mirrors all over the walls, as well as desks and portable clothes rails.

Hannah, Minx, Niki and Jack all sat at one desk. Jack stood attempting to pin and style Hannah's hair and Minx and Niki were applying their lipstick, Niki's was a light, glossy pink and Minx's was a dark purple. One suit cover was on the clothing rail, accompanied by three dress covers.

Ponk, Quackity, Phil and Hbomb all sat together, fixing their hair(except for Quackity who was still wearing a beanie). They all turned simultaneously. "WILBUR!!!" "WIL!" "HEY MATE!" "HELLO WILBURRRR" "HI!" "HELLO!" "WIL HELLOOOO" "FUCKING FINALLY WILBUR".

The brit fully entered the room, hanging his backpack on the clothing rail that held only one suit cover, probably Eret's outfit. "Your favourite boy has arrived" Wilbur said pridefully whilst doing a half bow. "Alright ladies, gents and genderbents~ it's makeover time" Eret said, doing jazz hands.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THEIR AWESOME OUTFITS~

They all stood in front of a mirror. Eret was wearing a dress that started as a black suit but had a large black skirt that faded into the rainbow colours. Hannah wore a rose themed dress, it had a mermaid skirt with a high neck long sleeve top. The bottom was covered in roses that look incredibly life-like. Niki wore a white dress with a halter neckline and long lace sleeves and a princess style skirt. Phil wore an almost dull fern green coloured tailcoat suit with a golden tie and pocket square. Quackity had a navy blue dress pants and a matching suit jacket , he also had a maroon undercoat and tie. Ponk had a pink suit with a matching pink undercoat, he had black dress pants and a bow tie and a white blouse. Mink had a long purple dress. It had a ballgown skirt and sweetheart neckline with large puffy sleeves, golden silk was all over it, creating a beautiful elegant pattern. Jack had a bright blue suit jacket and dress pants. His blouse and undercoat were a bright red and his bow tie was half of each colour. To no ones surprise, Hbomb wore a maid dress, it went down to his knees and was extremely frilly.

Wilbur wore a black suit coat and dress pants, he had a white blouse and a yellow undercoat and tie.

They grouped up and got in their cars. Eret took Niki, Minx, Hannah and Quackity in their car, and Phil took Hbomb, Jack and Ponk. Wilbur went in his own car, he had one stop before heading to the party.

Wilbur pulled into his workplace, there were big trucks that were preparing to load up the specimen already parked at the back of the building. He had to hurry. The brit made his way through the building, from experience he knew they would start with Bad so he had just enough time. The brunette made his way to block F. He stood in front of a door that now had "J273" written above it. He entered.

Schlatt knew as soon as he heard the hurried steps that Wilbur was coming in. The ram stood up, making sure he looked at least a bit presentable, not that he cared. The taller's head came from around the corner. "Hey Schlatt!" Wilbur said cheerily, fully turning around the corner. The American felt his face heat up as soon as he saw the taller's outfit. The younger's brain fuzzed for a second, staring at Wilbur's tall, skinny but somehow toned body and how well the suit showed off all the perfect imperfections on his lanky and brawny combo of a figure.

Snapping back to reality, Schlatt finally caught the breath that he hadn't yet realised had been knocked out of him. "Wierd" the American thought.

"Woah Soot, look at you! What's the getup? Big night?" The shorter said rather impressed. "Yeah it's the end-of-year party tonight, where all the workers meet up for about four hours and then go and have crazy after parties. The one last year went on for a full 17 hours. It was amazing~" Wilbur said, reflecting on his many years of old parties "then it's a 9 week holiday".

"Nice-" "but the best thing is that your going to be at the party this year!" "I am?-" "yup! I just came to check on you before you get taken in" "before what?-" Schlatt said, panicked. "No no no it's fine" Wilbur said reassuringly. The brit placed his hands on the other's shoulders in hope to calm the hybrid. Surprisingly, it worked. Schlatt's tail swayed behind him and he placed a hand on one of Wilbur's outstretched arms. "It's ok. I promise they don't hurt you. Your going to be fine" the taller soothed "I promise that as soon as you've arrived I'll come and see you".

The two locked eyes. "O-ok" the hybrid mumbled

And with that, Wilbur left and got into his car, driving off to the party.

Schlatt sat back down and awaited the men to come in and take him to the gathering. The door sounded, signalling it had been opened. But strangers in protective gear didn't walk in. The masked man did. He had people in protective gear behind him though. "Hello...Schlatt" the said. The ram could literally hear the sinister smirk on his face. His blood ran cold. "How does he know my name?" The shorter thought.

Before he could ask, the man took his mask off, showing off his neon eyes once more. Schlatt's vision blanked almost immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
HELLLOOOOOO
I'm gonna post pictures of their outfits next chapter so u guys can see them
Ok see u soon have fun and stay safe kiddos <3