~Chapter 11~🌺🐏Cuddlin and shit🐏🌺

A/N
Art is by my fren _Sad_shipper_27 also u guys can ask her to draw shit for u  she's tryna get out of art block so plz help her out :)))

After hours of sketching, debating and George complaining, the room was nearing completion. Everyone had left for their lunch and was now heading to the break room, everyone except Wilbur. He had grabbed the messy blueprints and made his way into Schlatt's current room. "Already back for more, Wilby?" The hybrid chuckled. "Just couldn't stay away, princess~" Wilbur said back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down loverboy. What the fuck did you just call me?" Schlatt stuttered.

"Well, Wilby is your nickname for me, I wanted one for you, princess" Wilbur winked, sitting at the base of the large tree. "Wha- but why princess?" Schlatt asked as he pulled the taller up onto his branch, thick vines wrapping around his shoulders and slowly and carefully lifted him up. The brit was plopped down on the rather thick branch next to Schlatt. "Well, cause your shiny, magical and pretty. Your my pretty princess" "nope-" "wha- what? You don't like being my pretty princess?". Like most of their conversations, it ended in laughs.

Once he'd caught his breath, Wilbur finally took out the blueprints. "So what do you think? Anything we gotta add?" The brit asks after walking his ram hybrid friend through the messy and confusing blueprints. "Could you give me a whiteboard? Like a big fucking whiteboard, not one of those shitty little ones, a big motherfucking whiteboard"  Schlatt said enthusiastically. "I- I mean I guess-" "and also I want a Wii, and maybe a cardboard cutout of the pope-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team one again sat at the table. Wilbur, Phil, Niki and Quackity sitting chatting whilst Ponk worked and George scribbled shitty smiley faces on his pieces of paper, thinking nobody noticed, but he's a gorgeous dumbass and was really fucking obvious. All Wilbur's suggestions had been approved, his excuse for all his strange additions were simply-  "could be fun!".

As Niki and George went over the final plans for the room, Wilbur was almost bouncing in his seat with excitement. "Alright so is that ok with you guys?" George asked, lazily whilst grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "Yeah seems good!" Phil said surprisingly cheerily. "Maybe it'd be better if we could finally see a fucking smile on your face, you fuckable twink-" Quackity spat under his breath. "Quackity!" Phil scolded as Ponk snickered as quietly as possible. George sat oblivious as always because he's a dumbass.

Ponk and Niki began to make phone calls, the woman contacted the boss and her shorter companion contacted an unknown building company that magically does the rooms in a matter of days. We stan the anonymous builders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day of working, phone calls and even more Gogy complaints, Wilbur's coworkers were finally leaving for home. The tall brunette grabbed one in particular employee before he made his way out. "Hey! Quackity! Wait up!" Wilbur whispered, running up to the short ravenette. "Huh? Wilbur what the fuck do you want? Cause I know what I want: to go home-" "I was wondering if you wanted to say goodbye to Schlatt for the day, he'd uh, he'd appreciate that, I think..." Wilbur trailed off. Quackity's eyes widened before his expression changed to a warm smile. "Course, I'd like that to" the shorter sighed.

Schlatt sat comfortably under a bush, out of sight from anyone who might try and spy on him through the massive fucking window that some random motherfucker could literally watch his every move through. Once Wilbur opened the large metal door and stepped in, him and Quackity immediately heard the breathing coming from behind a bush, it wasn't that loud, but they still heard it over the eerie and unusual silence filling the rather small space. The tall brunette peered over the leaves to find a sleepy wittle baby man. "Awwwwww" Wilbur cooed lovingly. Quackity just smirked and took pictures. "Ok, not to be mean or anything but can I go now?" The shorter asked, rubbing his neck and gesturing to the door. "Huh? OH! Y-yeah sure, see you tomorrow" The taller replied with a smile. "Kay, thanks. See you tomorrow, have fun with your boyfriend!~" Quackity ran away before the other could answer.

"Why the fuck does everyone keep saying that?" Wilbur questioned as he placed himself down on the grass next to Schlatt. As soon as he was in the ground, the rams eyes half opened. "Hey princess, it's just Wilbur" the taller said softly patting the shorter's fluffy caramel-coloured hair. Schlatt hummed and cuddled into Wilbur. The flowers around them blooming further. Wilbur smiled, a light blush forming slightly in his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Far deeper in the building, was an office, big and round, far larger than it needed to be. A big circular desk was at the end of the room, on either side of the desk was a door, neither of them labelled, both of them metal and locked. On the desk sat a computer, many screens, a phone, office supplies and a laptop. There was a short man behind the desk. He had light brown fluffy hair and was wearing a white button down shirt with a purple waistcoat and green tie. The man presses down a button on the side of his phone. The phone beeped.

"Hey boss? Works over, you want me to lock up?" Karl asked through the device. Inside the office behind him keys tapped and files opened. The mysterious boss pushed a button on his own phone. "Nah it's alright, just clean up a bit I'll be out in a minute" he spoke. Suddenly, a screen was pulled up. It showed Schlatt's current room, Wilbur and the hybrid sitting in the bush cuddling. The boss chuckled. "Should have stayed in your lane, Soot".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur sat scrolling through instagram, his hand still sitting on Schlatt's head, which was on the brits chest. The hybrid stirred in his sleep, clearly having a nightmare, his face scrunched up and he whined. Wilbur carefully sat up, bringing the shorter's head onto his shoulder. "Hey, hey, princess...it's ok..." the taller whispered. He began patting the others head again as he shushed the hybrid. A smile formed on Schlatt's face as he calmed down, thumping was heard from behind him. Wilbur was confused, "W-what the fuck is that?" He questioned. The light thumping got quicker and Wilbur continued to pat Schlatt's head. The brit looked behind the shorter, a large smile coming across his face. "Holy shit this is the best thing ever-" the taller whispered excitedly. Just below the jumper the hybrid wore, was a tail, happily wagging and hitting against the grass.

Wilbur was speechless and in total awe. He sat back against the wall comfortably and continued petting his friend, his face rather flushed. Wilbur decided that it was better Schlatt didn't know about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
HEY BOISSS :DDD

I just wanna tell u all about my oneshot book I made with my bestie _Sad_shipper_27

Pls check it out it's good :)))
Anygay hope u liked this chapter bye bye frens :DDD