~Chapter 10~🐏New friends🐤

A/N
Eret is in this chapter and I will be using they/he/she pronouns for them, just so u don't get confused :DD

Schlatt stood in his colourful room, watching Wilbur grab the short mans arm and turn to the ram hybrids left. The doors the tallest usually enters through open. Vines wrap around Schlatt as he backs away from the door. The wierd short-ass guy and the tall fucking brit stood in the iron doorway, with almost opposite expressions on their faces. Wilbur was extremely excited, happily rocking back and forth on his heels with a smile across his face. Mr up-tight mc-tiny-dick, did not seem to be feeling all that #blessed to see a literal ram hybrid that can technically grow fucking weed whenever he fucking pleases.

Schlatt glared at the ravenette, the flowers around his feet dying as the flowers around Wilbur's feet blossomed further and grew increasingly larger before their very eyes. "Hey Schlatt, pal, buddy, chum, this is my friend that wanted to meet you!" Wilbur said cheerfully, he nudged Quackity's side, forcing him to speak for himself. Thoughts raced in Quackity's head, wondering what in the holy fuck he should say to a literal agrarimancer?

"Uh...h-hi" The ravenette said, his voice cracking and going extremely shrill as he embarrassingly began his greeting "I'm uhm, I'm Quackity, Wilbur's co-worker. It's nice to uh, meet you". The shortest waves his hand awkwardly, only really swaying his forearm from left to right, slowly but somehow choppy at the same time. Schlatt began to return to a normal standing position, only the vines around him stayed, tightening slightly. "Well those are mixed signals..." Wilbur sighed internally.

After a torturous moment of uncomfortable silence, the brit seemed to snap out of his thoughts and looked from the ground to Schlatt. "Well I'm going to go and get a pop tart and check on the other specimen!" The tallest said whilst patting his co-workers shoulder "you two continue talking and stop being so bloody awkward". As soon as he'd finished his sentence Wilbur had left and was seen exiting through the large window that peered into the workspace just above him.

Schlatt turned and looked at the other, making eye contact. Quackity's eyes quickly darted down to his feet, the flowers and grass around him still laying lifeless on the soil. The ram stared at the shorter, slowly making his way forward. His arms tucked behind his back and his eyes narrowed. Quackity could feel the others eyes scanning him, his palm felt sweaty and he tried to chime with a quip, try being himself. But he felt foolish as soon as he opened his mouth, he stuttered and his voice cracked once again. "S-see something you like, pretty boy?" The ravenette stammered, he cringed at his own words and was slightly taken aback by how fucking awkward he was acting.

Schlatt laughed though. It was a funny thing to say but mixed with how almost unsure the other sounded, just seemed to make it more funny. "I sure do, sweetheart" Schlatt replied in an amused tone. It was Quackity's turn to laugh how. A high pitched, short giggle came from him, his shoulders visibly relaxed as they speedily went up and down as he calmed down to a light snicker. "Aw well that's too bad, honeybun, cause I've already got two boys back at home" the duck said playfully. "Well they got room for one more?". They both laughed at Schlatt's response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur walked to the break room, hoping his friends were getting along and anxiously scrolling though Twitter, not really taking anything in. Once he was finally there, he spotted two people sitting at the one of the three tables in the room. Jack and Eret. Eret sat with a book in their hand, a coffee mug sat on a coaster beside him, the books cover and the mug were both a deep purple, Wilbur found it quite satisfying. Eret also had her regular blackout sunglasses on, as well as his labcoat, which they had edited to make the inside of it the bisexual pride flag. So im summary, Eret looked as fine as usual✨

Jack sat with his bulky headphones playing music into his ears, Wilbur could hear "Mr brightside" playing from the doorway. Jack also had his labcoat on as well as his 3D glasses, which sat in the chest pocket of the bright white jacket. Wilbur walked into the break room and made his way to the pop tart cupboard, his arrival was finally noticed. "Ay Wilbur!" The shortest yelled, clearly being louder than he thought he was. "Hello, Jack Manifold" Wilbur said with a sigh.

Eret chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schlatt sat at the base of the tree in his room as Quackity stood telling a story about his strange 15th birthday party.
"-Summary of the story?: don't invite your dilf-loving friend to a birthday party, because she may become your stepmother for the next 7 months" the ravenette finished. The ram laughed once again. "Heh, your not so bad for a hybrid" Schlatt chuckled. Quackity froze.

"H-huh? W-what'd you mean?" The duck stuttered. "I mean I don't usually meet a lot of hybrids who are funny, they're usually just depresso-expresso. But your actually not that bad" the taller said, like what he'd just said had no major effect on the other. "How the fuck do you know I'm a hybrid?! Is it that obvious?! Oh jesus holy shit, what if others know to-" "Dude chill the fuck out. Fucking hell bro." Schlatt sighed "no other people can't tell, if by "other people" you mean humans. I just know because I'm a fucking hybrid, ya dumby-head" the ram pulled the brim of the others beanie down over his eyes. The taller was pulled up onto a tree branch by the vines that still wrapped around him, he cackled in a mocking tone.

"You bitch boy! Come down here and fight me!" Quackity yelled, half laughing. "Why don't you come up here and get me, pussy?" Schlatt cackled once more. The ducky boy most surely was not a pussy, so he roughly threw off his labcoat and began to flap his feathered wings. They soon ripped two holes in his turtleneck, the fluffy yellow fly-fly-makers poked out of the slashes in his clothing. The ravenette flew up toward the branch and pushed Schlatt off. He screamed and Quackity began to laugh his ass off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur returned after just over an hour. He watched from the observation bay as his co-worker sat wearing a flower crown. Sweet peas and sunflowers were wrapping around a wooden circle that fit around Quackity's head perfectly. Wilbur smiled.

Sunflowers and sweet peas:
New friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity sat on one of the chairs that surrounded the large, round table in the observation room. Wilbur sat looking into Schlatt's room, watching as the hybrid changed the flowers in his room, as well as the ones on his body. The brit had been researching flowers, he mostly looked for blue ones, as those seemed to be Schlatt's favourites. Wilbur could recognise about four out of the eleven flowers.

Daffodils, yellow roses, centaurea and blue petunia.

Once the hybrid had noticed Wilbur staring at him, his ears shot up in surprise and his face seemed to flush. Schlatt tune bed to face the taller and twirled his wrist. A yellow pansy appeared on Wilbur's chest. "What? How did he know?" The brit muttered. "Huh? You say something Wilbur?" Quackity asked. "Nah, it's- it's fine...".

Yellow pansies were Wilbur's favourite flower. He never told Schlatt what his favourite flowers were.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The large iron doors opened. Phil, Ponk, Niki and George walked into the observation bay. George held stacks of paper in his arms, he plopped them down on the table with a large sigh. "Morning guys!" Niki greeted cheerfully. Ponk waved and smiled through his mask, that only left his eyes uncovered. Phil was gulping down coffee with clear bags under his eyes. "Are we ready to start?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys :DDD

I'm starting back at school in a few days so I probably won't be able to write as much. So I'm opening a QnA :DD

U guys can leave question in the comment things and I'll try to answer as many as I can. U can ask questions about the story and about me if u want :D

Ok bye :DDD