Fanfiction pt 3

Time for MORE FANFICTION RANTS!

Yay!

Let's start off with the things I hate in fanfiction.

-The fanfiction has an AMAZING plot but is written so poorly that I literally cringe within every word but I need to know what happens so I read through despite the grammar pains.

EXAMPLE.

my boyfriend Kyle punch me in the face. "Ow Kyle" "sorry Adelaide"

"if your sorry why you do it?" "you're dad...he paid me. I'm sorry. I love you."

PRETEND LIKE THAT WAS A GOOD
EXAMPLE.

Next.

-A fanfiction is written well but is terrible or has no good plot.

I enter the kitchen and grab a box of cereal. I pour some out and add milk.

I think I'll go to the grocery store.

*Next Day*

Today I'll take a walk in the park.

It's nice outside. First I'll take a shower.

I take off my clothes and jump in. I put shampoo in my head and slowly run it into my scalp.

MY GOD I HATE FANFICS LIKE THESE.

I fall asleep reading these I can't.

THEY HAVE THE MOST BORING LIFE BUT SOME HOW SCORE AN AWESOME BAND MEMBER/FICTIONAL CHARACTER/ETC.

That's not how real life works.

And for gods sake, why is this acceptable in fanfiction.

"I hate you!" Kylie shouted with tears streaming down her face. "Leave! Leave my presence and never come back you worthless peasant!"

"You're a stupid hoe! I never loved you anyways stupid!" Her now ex-boyfriend shouted back.

*five minutes later*

The couple is either intensely making out "passionately" or doing the frickle frackle.

That's also not how it works.

OKAY I CANT BE THE FIRST TO ASK THIS, HOW DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BULLY?!?

Is it like,

"He looked so attractive while he told me how much of a stupid ugly whore nobody likes I am"

People who write these fanfictions, honestly, what were you thinking?

Why the hell would you even forgive a bully that's insulted your mum, dad, slapped you, punched you, tripped you, called you worthless, and all the other crap they add in fanfiction.

Like,

"I forgive you for ruining my life and my family's life, I can't live without you, I love you so much"

*insert Lilo gif*

wHY

Just bye

You know what I REALLY hate? The fanfictions that don't even make sense.
Basically:

"The best of luck all of them are were in my the first time I see the a lot more fun if I was a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great day for the selected for and have to go back and I don't know how much you love someone else to say it was the best of the best way of life and the first half of the best thing to saying the first place I for the selected for a few weeks of a sudden it was the best thing to say it was the first half of the year of high quality of life is so cute I can't even see you soon enough."

I'm done.

Or as they say

I can't even.