"Yes, I'm sure why would there be anything for me to tell you? It's Klaus he's unpredictable. He does things and no one understands why. So stop fucking attacking me" I snapped surprising Alaric and Elena. I grabbed my bag off the floor just as the bell rang and slammed the door on my way out.

I stormed down the now empty hallway and pulled out my phone. I went to text Damon until I bumped into someone. I quickly looked up and my facial expression turned into confusion.

"Rebekah? What the hell are you doing here... at school?

"I'm bored" she smirked

"Bullshit. I'm not an idiot"

"That you aren't" she smirked again raising her eyebrows. I acted unfazed and she sighed. "What class do you have n- Ah! You have History", she squealed checking the schedule in my hand. "As do I. Let's go!"

"I'm leaving Rebekah. You go have fun as a 1000-year-old in a seniors class", I scoffed. Her smile frowned and she narrowed her eyes a little bit. Uh oh.

"No need to be rude" she grabbed onto my arm and I gasped, "I said, were going to History"

"Fuck my life" I muttered under my breath

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I smiled fakely as she practically dragged me to Ric's class. She whipped open the door and I could tell that she eavesdropped on what Ric was talking about.

"What about the Vikings?" she asked grasping everyone in the room's attention. Elena and Caroline both gasped when they saw her grip on my arm. Ric cleared his throat giving me a look and I threw my hands up, smiling as big as I could.

"There's no evidence that Viking explores actually settled in the United States" Ric answered and then paused for a few seconds before speaking again. "Who are you?"

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new and history is my favourite subject" Rebekah squealed. She nudged me and I glared at her annoyed. "Go sit in your seat"

"Fuck you" I responded causing all the students to laugh. Ric glared at me and shook his head.

"Detention, Sydney" Ric tiredly called out knowing that I wasn't even going to show up anyways. I stuck my middle finger out at Rebekah who then stuck her tongue out at me. I slummed in my seat in between Caroline and Elena.

"What the fu-" Caroline started by I cut her off

"Not now Care, not now"

______________

Caroline and I were stretching in a line with the other cheerleaders. She wasn't talking to me because she was angry that I had a conversation with the 'evil blood slut'. She was also in a bad mood because Daina quit the squad.

"Care she literally grabbed me in the h-"

"Sounds like you have an opening on the squad" Rebekah called out from behind us. She looked at Caroline with a huge smirk on her face "I heard Daina quit the team"

"What are you doing?" Caroline spat but Rebekah ignored her "Hey. Hey!" Rebekah slowly rolled up from her stretch and rolled her eyes. "You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives"

"I'm only interested in yours and Sydney's. Your spunk, your popularity... maybe even your boyfriend, Caroline" Rebekah giggled. Caroline looked ready to scream so I stepped in. I bent down towards Rebekah's ear.

"Sounds like you're jealous" I smirked into her ear. I saw Caroline also smirking from the corner of my eye. Rebekah took a deep breath and was about to say something but I had already walked off.