"Gross Damon, I don't want to hear it. We will help him okay? Don't lose hope" I cheered not as convincingly as I hoped it would sound.

"Yeah. Anyways, go learn I'll see you later"

"Bye Damon," I said blowing kisses into the phone. I walked back over to Elena who was leaning against the locker with a smug look on her face. "What?", I questioned but she just shrugged her shoulders so I rolled my eyes.

"You're leading him on" she teased

"Oh, and you're talking" I raised my voice causing her to body-check me into the lockers. We were interrupted by Caroline hearing her grunt as she tried to staple the bonfire poster on the wall. Crap, I forgot about that.

"Oh, I forgot about the bonfire," Elena said aiming for Caroline to hear, and she did. Her smile immediately dropped.

"You have to go!" she screeched causing both Elena and I to jump, "It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year-"

"Relax, Caroline. I'll be there", Elena snorted interrupting Caroline who sighed in relief. She then looked at me and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Don't worry, I'm going" I said putting on a fake smile.

"Yay! It's not a party without the Gilbert sisters, right?" Caroline squealed, teasing.

"I'm going to pretend that never came out of your mouth", I said walking away from her. I heard her giggling and run up behind me. She tackled me with a big hug and I couldn't help but laugh with her. Elena joined in on the laughter. We were all interrupted by the new hybrid who swept Caroline off her feet with a deep, long kiss. Elena and I gave each other the look. Tyler pulled away from the kiss and put his hand on Care's cheek. I almost vomited.

"Happy first day" he smirked and Caroline smiled biting her lip. Oh. My eyes darted down to Tyler's shirt and I saw a little puddle of red near the collar.

"Is that blood?" I blurted and Caroline gasped grabbing Tyler by the arm and pulling him into a bathroom. Elena and I scurried behind her annoyed at Tyler for being so obvious and stupid. When we got into the bathroom Caroline pushed Tyler into the wall and scoffed.

"What's going on?" he asked oblivious.

"Vampire 101, don't wear your breakfast to school" she snapped and I stood next to her proud.

"Chill out, it was just a blood bag"

"From where?" Care asked growing more annoyed by the second.

"Rebekah hooked me up", he answered innocently. Probably Klaus's doing, honestly.

"Rebekah. And what are you even talking to her for?"

"Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. Protect his new asset", Tyler stated proudly

"Typical" I muttered to myself, earning a glare from Tyler. So I fake jumped forward at him and he flinched so I laughed at him. Elena saw too chuckling with me.

"His what?", Caroline asked ignoring me and Elena, "Why are you amused by this?"

"I'm his first successful hybrid, Caroline. Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?"

I scoffed and Caroline stepped on my foot causing me to gasp and back away.

"Wow, I can not believe you just said that", Caroline growled at Tyler.

"So, I'm going to leave now," I said giving Caroline the 'your fucked' look, then glaring at Tyler who glared back at me. Asshole.

"Me too" Elena added, "Good luck"