Chapter 23

This book "used to you" started 21st April 2021 is copyright © by _itspeaches_ and is only available on Wattpad, if you find it somewhere else please report that and inform me.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He quickly turned off the alarm as soon as the sound slapped his ears, to prevent any hindrance in her sleep and thought to wake her up on his own.

"Sanyukta" he caressing her cheeks and she hummed in sleep.
"Office nahi jaana tumhe" he spoke.
"Nahi" she mumbled pulling the duvet.
"Sanyukta" he patted her cheeks.
"Kya hai?" She opened her eyes irritatingly.
"Office nahi jaana tumhe? 6:30 ho gaye hai" he reminded her.
"Main aaj chutti le rahi hu, tanya ko bol dugi she'll write application" she uttered.
"Kyu, bina wajah ke aese hi chutti le logi, get up aur office jaao" he scolded her but she clinged tightly to him, not wanting to move a bit.
"Mujhe nahi jaana, jyada kaam nahi hai, even boss bhi family vacation par hai" she said.
"Pehle tum neend se bahar aa kar decide karo" he replied.

She sat up straight on the bed, thought for few mins then called tanya to write a leave letter for her and quickly slid back into the duvet.

"Aaj bohot kaam hai, aur aaj sidhi vinayak bhi chalege" she pronounced.
"Hmm... Shaam ko party bhi hain" he mumbled, shifting in the duvet.
"Kesi party?" She inquired.
"Testing ke liye, success party... Abhi so jaao naa, 10 baje uth kar sochege ye sab" he replied shutting his eyes.

---------------

"Randhir utho, it's already 10:30" her melodious voice filled his ears.
he opened his eyes to find her in a beautiful maroon chikankari kurti paired up with light blue jeans and her silky long traces falling her shoulder.

"Chalo utho, apne room mein jaao aur ready ho jaao jaldi, breakfast taiyaar hai" she said folding the duvet.
"Huh, taiyaar ho kar kaha jaana hai?" He sat up scratching his head.
"Arey, grocery laani hai, aur shahil ki shaadi hai na, tum us din ro rahe the ki saari shirts puraani ho gayi toh yeh sab aaj le aayege, Mandir bhi chalna hai aaj" she uttered running here and there in her room.

"Arey, tum abhi tak bina kapdo ke ghoom rahe ho" she shrieked as she saw him roaming shirtless.
"Meri white t-shirt nahi mil rahi" he shuffled his wardrobe.
"Yeh kya hai?" She pointed at the t-shirt hanging on his couch.

Soon, they were at siddhi Vinayak, thanking lord Ganesha for Randhir's achievement and praying a healthy future for themselves.

Sanyukta had her hands joined, eyes shut and was chanting some prayers while Randhir too had his hands joined, at the same time saving her from the pushes coming from the crowd.

"Chale ab?" He asked as she unloaded the prasad in his mouth.
"Haa chalo"

---------------

"Sanyukta, ye kesa lag raha hai?" Randhir strolled towards the hall, wearing his freshly bought shirt but found her sleeping on the sofa.