Chapter 26

This book "used to you" started 21st April 2021 is copyright © by _itspeaches_ and is only available on Wattpad, if you find it somewhere else please report that and inform me.

"Hello Randhir, it's 8:30 where are you?" She called him after waiting for an hour than his usual office time.
"Oh...Sanyukta actually... I'm stuck in the office cause of some work" he replied calmly.
"Uhh...how long will it take? I'm hungry" She simmered the gas.
"Have your dinner and sleep, I'll be late" came his voice.
"But I've already made dinner for us" she complained.
"Can you please stop behaving like this?" He shouted a little.

She didn't know why he acted like this yet she kept mum.

"Sanyukta...don't worry, Parth is with me. We've ordered the dinner" he said not getting her reply.
She cut the call chipping an okay thinking it to because of work stress.

After having dinner, she sat on the sofa shuffling channels but got bored.
Walking through her room, she thought to shift her room with Randhir.
He was right that his room is spacious plus it has a balcony too which she loves, that will be fair for both of them.
Despite being angry with him, she transferred 4 piles of her clothes to his room.

She made a place in his wardrobe for her clothes and then arranged them nicely, a crimson hue playing on her cheeks.
She went back to her room and bought two medium-sized plastic baskets, one having her make up essential and the other having her personal stuff, and placed them neatly in the compartment.

After two hours of work, she laid on his bed, their bed and sighed, looking at the clock which showed 11:30.

She plopped on the right side of the bed and texted him 'I'm sleeping, ring me when you come'

'I have keys, you sleep...it'll take more time' came his reply and he went offline before she could type something else.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Parth, have they come?" Randhir got up from the bench.
"Yeah...they just reached here" Parth replied, signalling him to sit.
"Vidushi called me" Randhir said.
"Oh...mera phone dead ho gya, I guess. Call back kar na use" Parth sat beside him.
"Yeah, take it" Randhir gave him his phone.
"Vidushi...haa... I'll be late...I told you na...she is...I don't know yaar" He cut the call rubbing his eyes and face and handed the phone to Randhir.

"Coffee laata hu main" Randhir got up.

Randhir sat beside Parth and gave him the coffee cup.
"You told Vidushi?" Randhir asked.
"Yeah, tune Sanyukta ko nahi bataya?" Parth sipped the coffee.
"Nahi...I don't want her to panic" Randhir explained to him.
"You love her a lot" Parth chuckled slightly.
Randhir fell into a deep thought of the thing Parth just said.

He took out his phone and typed a message to her
'Lock the gate properly, good night💫'

▪︎▪︎▪︎