Chapter 22

This book "used to you" started 21st April 2021 is copyright © by _itspeaches_ and is only available on Wattpad, if you find it somewhere else please report that and inform me.

Sanyukta shuffled in bed hearing some noise in the hall but shooed away the thought at first and shut down her eyes.
The lights turned on in the hall, finally hitting her hypothalamus and making her throat arid and heartbeats rapid.

She emerged out of her bed, unhurriedly. sweat beads mushroomed on her forehead.

She tried to search for her phone but her body turned to a corpse as she heard the footsteps approaching.

Gathering up some courage, she took out the rod to which the curtains were hanging and unlocked the door peeping out, only to find the lights on and sofa messed up.

She took some deep breaths, propelling in the hall.
Again, the footstep's reached her ear drums.

'Why did i not check the gate' she cursed herself, walking towards the source of the footsteps, it was from Randhir's room.

"Sanyukta you didn't slee---" Randhir clicked open the door.
"You... Stupid, bloody, idiot, gadhe" she showered slaps on his chest after dropping the rod.
"Arey, sorry sorry sorry" he pressed her head to his shoulder.
"Tum toh kal aane waale the na?" She asked pushing him away.
"Haa wo... Jaldi free ho gaye aaj shaam ko hi" he walked inside his room.
"Toh mujhe bataya bhi nahi" she gave him murderous glare.
"I thought to surprise you but tumhe toh shock lag gaya" he chuckled and she flared her nose.
"Let me take a bath" saying, he got into the washroom.
"Randhir, tum dinner kar ke aaye ho na?" She knocked the door.
"Haa kar ke toh aaya hu par tum thodi si maggie bna do na, jyada mehnat mat karna" came his voice amidst the sound of shower.
"Okieee"

---------------

He came out wearing his casual t-shirt and track pants, looking extremly cute... and hot at the same time.
"Randhir...yaha" she called him in her room.
"AC bohot tez hai" he ruffled his hairs with the towel.
"Tum abhi naha ke aaye ho na" she passed him the bowl of maggie.
"Tumhe nahi khaana?" He asked adjusting the temperature.
"No, main ye khaa rahi hu na" she showed him the ice-cream cup.
"ye kab laayi tum?" he inquired.
"ham kal walk par gaye the tab" she replied stuffing a spoonful in his mouth.

"Testing approve ho gayi?" She inquired.
"Haa, bataya toh tha, unhone designs bhi submit kar di hai, to work upon it" he replied slurping the maggie.
"Tum so jaao na, kal office hain tumhara, mujhe toh specially off mila hai" he said stretching his arms and sliding away the bowl.
"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi ab" she pouted.
"Hmm... accha ruko, i'll just come" his face glowed.
"Arey ruko, yeh sab le jaao, sink mein rakh dena" she handed him the dishes, the glow of his face didn't go unnoticed by her.

After good five minutes Randhir came back with a paper bag in his hand.
"Isme kya hai" she asked as he settled beside her, resting his back on the headboard.
"Dekho tum" he replied.
She unwrapped the packet only to find a gorgeous peach colour saaree with light embroidery on it's border.
And a light yellow front-knot tee with thread work.
"This is so sundar" she mumbled unfolding the saaree.
"Acchi lagi tumhe? I was thinking ki pata nahi pasand aayegi ya nahi" he mentioned playing with the cushion.
"I loved them" she got down the bed tying the saaree around her waist but he caught her wrist "areyy, so jaao, ye baad mein try kar ke dekh lena. Already 2.30 ho gaye hai"
"Main toh yeh cupboard mein rakhne jaa rahi thi" she made a face.
"Haa woh dikh raha hai" he mocked her getting up from her bed.

She quickly placed the bag in her cupboard and came back to him "tum kaha jaa rahe ho?"
"Sone" he answered.
"Toh...umm.. Tum yahi so jaao na, matlab, mujhe koi problem nahi hai" she asked, more precisely demanded.
"Huh!! Accha" he replied all baffled by her sudden demand.
"Haa" she responded.
"Main pillow le kar aata hu mera" he left from there scratching his   neck which has turned deep pink.

'Gosh, she is so fast at times' his mind uttered as he entered her room with his pillow.

"Main right side" she announced.
"Okay" he muttered, obediently slipping to the left side of her bed.
"tumhare liye kuch nahi laaye tum?" she asked, laying few inches next to him.
"mujhe pasand nahi aaya kuch" he answered.

she shifted closer wrapping her frame around him.

"you missed me?" he asked caging her waist.
"nahiiii" she retorted looking up to him.

"you missed me?" she parroted his question.
"nahi" he mimicked her, tucking some random hair locks behind her ear.

"i missed you" she mumbled hiding her face in his t-shirt.
"i missed you too" he spoke, feeling her breaths falling on him, creating a magic.

his palms touched her bare waist when her tee shifted above a little but the next thing which he did made her utter proud of this man sleeping beside her.

he pulled down the hem of her tee and caged her waist again.

few mins later, she turned her back to him locking her arms around her waist.

"sanyukta, aese ghumo na" he said turning her by shoulders but she protested.
"noooo... main aese hi soti hu" she replied holding his hands tightly.
"arey par main aese nahi sota hu na" he explained.
"tumne aese so kar try kiya kabhi?" she turned her head, gawking him with her eagle eyes.
"yrrr... mujhe tumhara face bhi nahi dikh raha hai" he chided.
"mujhe dikhana bhi nahi hai" she uttered.

he decided to give up in front of his stubborn would-be and slept in the same position dipping his face in her silky, soft hairs, welcoming a beautiful slumber.

when you a beautiful people around you, life keep adding more beauty to it.

how are you all?thankfully, the extremely high fever didn't last more than 24 hours  and I'm well now

how are you all?
thankfully, the extremely high fever didn't last more than 24 hours  and I'm well now.
thanks a lot, to all those who texted me.

right now I'm at my nana-nani's place, we were to come here two days back only but the plan got shifted cause of my fever🤧

i wrote mid portion of this chapter on bed😂
and ending portion in bus today, while going to nana-nani's place.
so, it's unedited.
i also didn't had our regular footer cause i always type from my tablet😓

anyway, ignore my stupid talks tell me how is the chapter?

comments aur votes mein kanjoosi mat karna☻

ab pakka waala byeee