Chapter 31

This book "used to you" started 21st April 2021 is copyright © by _itspeaches_ and is only available on Wattpad, if you find it somewhere else please report that and inform me.

"Randhir!! coffee and tea is in first shelf. I'm taking a copy of keys with me so don't loose the other copy and please don't play around with the microwave" Sanyukta spoke placing the veggies in the fridge.
"I don't play with microwave" he defended himself slipping a black tshirt.
"You would have almost blasted the kitchen that day" she accused.
"You left it on and went to talk with kaustuki" he spat back.
"Whatever!" She twitched her lips.

"Wear your jacket na!" Sanyukta ordered.
Randhir quickly put on the olive green jacket, they bought last week, looking sinisterly hot on the combo of black t-shirt and olive green jacket.

"You sure, you don't wanna take any clothes?" He asked.
"No, all my ethnics are in jaipur only and i took the necessary thing in this bag" she replied, wearing her tote bag.

Randhir sat to wear his shoes while sanyukta kept looking at him with blank face, he was unhappy to let her go away from him.
She fidgeted with the straps of her bag as he got up and their eyes met, he walked towards her, their breaths running rapidly.

She looked down at his tshirt as the distanced between them decreased.
"Sanyukta" she looked up, her lips pressed tight in a thin line.
He smiled softly before pressing his lips on her, it lasted for one and a half minute.

The kiss had it all except sexual desires.

She pushed her face in his t-shirt catching breath, inhaling his scent.
"I love you" her heart mumbled for the second time and he flopped a kiss on her forehead as if saying "I love you too" bringing a beautiful arc on her lips.

"Chale?" He spoke after a few minutes, she gave a nod and they walked away locking the door.

"Who will come to pick you up?" He asked sliding up the zip of her jacket.
"Papa" she replied.
"Hmm... good for him" he spoke.
"What!!" She snapped.
"Umm, matlab...accha hai na papa aayege warna tum raat ko itni thand mein akeli kaise jaaogi ghar" he gave a nervous smile.

They sat on the bench waiting for the boarding gate to open.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Sanyu.." Anju sat beside her sleeping figure and stroked her hair.
"Mumma" came her muffled voice as she shifted her head to her mother's lap.
"Chal uth jaa, 9 baje hai. I'm making your favorite paranthe in breakfast" replied Anju.
"Hmm... 10 minute sone do bas" she pulled the cover on her, resting her head back on the pillow.
"Jyada late mat karna" Anju warned leaving her room.

Her phone ringed adding disturbance to her sleep.

"Morning sleeping beauty" came his husky voice.
"Hmm.. morning" she yawned.
"You're still sleeping?" He asked sipping his coffee.
"Ab uth gayi" she sniffed her nose not allowing the mucus to leak.
"You got cold" he asked.
"Haa, thoda thoda" she replied.
"Hmm..don't stay out late, it's too cold" he said.
"I'll come back after attending bandoli, mumma aur sanaya waha night stay karege" she told.
"Hmm.. Chalo, you go. Mujhe bhi breakfast banana hai" he spoke.
"Tum kya bana rahe ho" she inquired.
"Omelette" he answered.
"Ohh, ghar par kaun hai? I can hear someone" she squinted her eyes.
"Haa wo Padma didi(maid) hai" He replied.
"She never comes when we have off" she asked suspiciously.
"Her son is getting married toh she might take leaves next week isiliye she came today" He clarified.
"Ohhh" she gave a monosyllabe reply.
"Don't give too much pressure on your little brain" he taunted.
"Whatever, mumma wapas bulaane aa gayi. Main jaa rahi hu" she whispered, disconnecting the call.