Chapter 24

This book "used to you" started 21st April 2021 is copyright © by _itspeaches_ and is only available on Wattpad, if you find it somewhere else please report that and inform me.

"Randhir idhar aao" sanyukta ordered, as soon as he entered the room.
She was looking effortlessly beautiful in the peach saree he bought for her.

'But why is she standing on the bed' his mind questioned.

"Waha, upar kya kar rahi ho" he asked, trying not to get distracted by her beauty.
"Idhar aao, ye sahi karo" she pointed at the pleats of saree.
He made a face and bend down to accomplish the given task.

SanDhir are in goa to attend Sahil and Kriti's destination reception scheduled on Friday night which is in an hour.

"Ab ready ho gaye madam aap? Chale neeche" he mocked.
"Haa 10 minutes aur, mujhe neeche utaaro" she forwarded her hands.

A playful idea kindled up in Randhir's mind and he lifted Sanyukta in bridal style making her gasp in shock.

"Maine aese nahi bola tha" she struggled to get down.
"I know your intentions well, also don't struggle much tumhari saree bikhar jaayegi" he winked and started to walk towards the door.
"Randhir, ruko, main maarugi" she cried out making him chuckle.
"Nahi, ab ham aese hi neeche chalege" He annoyed her more.
"Randhir please, main abhi ready nahi hui hu, dekho mere baal, mera face" she showed her kitten cute eyes and he dropped her on the floor.

she did a happy dance in her mind and started doing a little makeup, while Randhir sat on the bed scrolling his phone, more precisely staring his fiancee.

After a few minutes, He stood up and trapped her in his arms from back, gazing at her reflection in the mirror.
"We look so..." He commented.
"So Perfect" sanyukta completed his sentence, swirling in his hold.
Her words bought an instant smile to his face.

--------------

"Sanyukta, you keep her, I'm going for my turn" Shalini said giving her 8-month-old to sanyukta.
Sanyukta nodded, settling cherry(the baby) in her lap.
"Where did she go?" Randhir asked.
"Unki dance performance hai" she replied.
"Reception ke din bhi? Us din itna toh dance kiya tha" Randhir made a face.
"Indian wedding doesn't need any particular day to dance plus it's his only brother's wedding" Sanyukta expounded.
"Ohh" Randhir reacted, dancing his brows for cherry's entertainment.
"Tum loge isey?" Sanyukta asked.
"Haa, par... Is she wearing a diaper" he inquired and sanyukta glared him dangerously.

"She knows you well" Randhir said taking her in his lap.
"She is with me since Haldi, isliye" sanyukta replied.

Sanyukta tickled cherry and she hid her face in Randhir's shoulder, making SanDhir go awww in adoration.

Everyone in the hall was watching Shalini's stunning dance moves but there, two people were busy in their mini world.

The song got switched to a romantic one. Shalini took cherry with her, asking them to have a dance.