Chapter 35

This book "used to you" started 21st April 2021 is copyright © by _itspeaches_ and is only available on wattpad, if you find it somewhere else please report that and inform me.

"Randhir Singh shekhawat" Sanyukta chipped holding her purse.
"Sorry Ma'am, it's lunch hour, we can't allow you inside" spoke the receptionist.
"I understand but...Lis" she turned back hearing someone calling her name
"Parth...Hii" she smiled brightly.
"Aaj Yaha kaise?" He asked.
"I had a presentation, it went well and ended early so I thought to have lunch with him" she spoke.

"Ohh... Nice! chalo, I'll take you there" he said.
"Haa... Woh she" sanyukta pointed to the receptionist.
"Oh, I'll talk to her" he assured her.
"Hello, Preeti!! She is Sanyukta, Randhir sir's fiancee" He clarified.
"Ah... Sorry ma'am, I didn't knew" Preeti apologised.
"No, it's fine" Sanyukta smiled and left with Parth.

"Here, it is" parth guided her to Randhir's cabin.
"Thank you, Parth" she responded.
"Need not, accha why don't you both come for dinner at my place? Or let's go out for dinner, what say?" He inquired.
"Why not.. But these days I'm so busy" she pressed her lips in a thin line.
"Hmm.. Just let us know when you get time" he smiled.
"Pakka" she shook her head.
"Yeah... Okay then, you guys enjoy" he bade her bye.

Sanyukta straightened her Kurti and finger-combed her hair before knocking on the door.

"Come in!!" She heard his stern voice.
"Sir, these files..." She spoke in a fake honey dripping voice making his head shot up.
"San-Sanyukta!!" His jaw touched the floor.
Sanyukta walked to him controlling her laughter and closed his mouth bringing him back to Earth.

He swiftly pulled her in his lap.
"What the... Randhir this is not our home... Aur wo dekho camera" she struggled under his hold while he was busy inhaling her fragrance.
"It's my cabin and Don't worry, the camera isn't working for the past 2 weeks" he kissed her neck.
"But still..." She made a grumpy face, now relaxing under his hold.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"Very nice, Sir praised me for the presentation" she beamed.
"Hmm??" He asked resting her chin on her shoulder.
"Haa.. And then I informed sir about leaving the office for an hour or so for lunch" she kept her hand on his.

"Let's go out then.." He loosened his hold on her and they got up.
"Out? Yaha canteen mein kar lete hai na lunch" she said.
"Let it be na Sanyukta, yaha sab log aayege then I'll have to introduce you to them... I mean, you've already met my close and good friends na... Yaha sab juniors, seniors aa jaayege muh dikhai ke liye" he sighed.
"Oh ok-ok, chalo" she picked up her purse while he wrapped up the files.

"Let's bunk office and watch a nice movie" he said rotating steering.
"Hmm... Let's bunk and go home" she replied.
"Ghar pe kya karege" he pouted.
"Cook and then eat, then watch a movie laying on the sofa then cuddle and sleep, wake up in the evening and a drive around the city late till midnight" she rested her head on his shoulder.
"Hmm.. so romantic" he said.
"But Some other day, mujhe bohot kaam hai toh I can't bunk" she reasoned.