(1) Winners & First Kisses

Thirteen years ago,

"Alright everyone, our last performance of the night is Barnes and Rogers." The guidiance counselor of the middle school said 

Bucky and Steve stepped out first with their guitars, they were 14 and about to graduate middle school. Brooke Barnes and Isabella Rogers stepped out behind their big brothers, they were 13 and ending their 7th grade year.

The girls stood in between the two boys, Brooke stood beside Steve while Izzy stood beside Bucky. They began to sing "Boondocks" by Little Big Town. 

When their performance was over, all the others came out on the stage. They gave out ribbons to the runner ups. 

"And your first place winner is Barnes & Rogers." The counselor said 

They each got a medal to take home. 

Later that night, Bucky came over to the Rogers house, 

"Hey Sarah, did Steve come home?" Bucky said 

"No honey, Joe dropped him off at Nat's on his way to the station. But Izzy is upstairs.." she said as she folded clothes. 

"Thanks.." Bucky said as he went upstairs.

He went into Izzy's room, he found her in her room swing listening to music. He stopped her swing..

"What are you doing?" He said 

"Swinging.." she said as he helped her up. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said 

"Sure.." she said 

They got comfortable in her bed, and turned on netflix. Half way through the movie he looked over at her. 

"Izzy?" He whispered 

"Yeah." She whispered 

He leaned down and kissed her lips. She began to kiss him back as the shock wore off, the kiss deepened into a full blown make out session. Bucky had Izzy on his lap as they continued to kiss and he began to feel her up. He moved to her neck after he unzipped her hoodie and down her collar bone. 

"Bucky"" she whispered as she began to grind against him. 

"Mmm Izzy, don't stop.." he whispered as he exposed one of her breast. 

Within seconds of him kissing and sucking her breast, she felt an orgasm. "Bucky..stop.." she whispered 

"Mmmm no Izzy you ah...oh god ah ah mmm" he whispered 

"Mmm oh..gosh.." she whispered. 

Izzy was shaking, "What did you do Bucky? Please tell me that you didn't.." she whispered as tears welled. 

"I'm sorry, but no we didn't have sex." He whispered

He hugged her, "I'm so sorry Izzy, I didn't mean to scare you. We will never do this again or speak it of it again." He whispered 

They went back to watching the movie like it never happened.