一 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Still grasping onto Megumi's hand, Y/N reached her hand out to open the door to the College Dorms. Her plan was to use the dorms kitchen to make some food for her and Megumi. 

They had a tradition; take turns making food or make food together, then go eat together in either one's dorms. It was always comforting eating with him. 

With the plans in her head, she was snapped out of her thoughts by a shout. The sound of a door slamming open caught the attention of the two jujutsu sorcerers.

"Y/N! Y/N! Gojo-Sensei is asking for you!"

It was Yuuji. Looking at him, he was out of breath for once, which was odd. His hands on his knees as he panted. 

Y/N looked at Megumi in confusion. He just looked bored, probably upset at their plans being interrupted. Turning her attention back to Yuuji, Y/N reached her free hand out, putting it on his shoulder.

"Yuuji. Why is Satoru is asking for me?" The salmon haired male looked up at Y/N, sudden panic in his eyes. 

"H-he said something about the higher ups, I didn't fully understand the rest, but I think you should go see him. He's near one of the meeting rooms."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head. What did her brother want with her at this time of day? If it had something to do with the higher ups, it couldn't be good. 

Sighing, Y/N took her hand out of Megumi's. "Alright. I'll go see him now. Thanks for telling me Yuuji." Looking at Megumi, she smiled sadly at him, noticing his frown. 

"It's okay Megs, we'll hang out later, 'kay? I'll just see what my brother wants and then I'll come back." The corner of his lips turned up a bit at her answer.

He nodded. "Alright, I'll see you later, Y/N." The black haired sorcerer opened the door and went into the College Dorms, Itadori following behind him. 

Y/N's gaze lingered on the door for a moment, before she turned her head, making her way to the meeting room.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As she neared the meeting room, she stopped in her tracks. Her eyebrows furrowed. There were voices in the meeting room next to her. It was all muffled. 

This must've been the room Yuuji was talking about. 

Raising her hand up to the door, she curled it into a first before knocking on the door twice.

"Excuse me. Is Satoru here? It's Y/N." The muffled voices went silent. Hushed whispers argued back and forth silently. Y/N cleared her throat, calling out again. 

"I heard from Itadori that I was needed in this meeting room?" The voices went silent again. 

Suddenly, the door slid open.

Y/N looked up to see who opened the door. It was her older brother. He smiled at his sister. 

"Ah! Y/N! Glad to hear Yuuji got to you! Now, come inside, we've got a lot of things to discuss." 

Satoru held his arm up, giving his younger sister a thumbs up. The girl nodded, preparing herself for what was to come.

Walking into the room filled with a few of the higher ups, Y/N bowed respectfully, sitting down next to her brother right after. 

Y/N despised the higher ups, she was absolutely disgusted by them. Especially when they tried to kill Yuuji at the exchange event a few weeks before. 

'What do they want? It must be important if they're involving me.' Y/N's thoughts were running wild, what was this meeting about?

This couldn't have been good.

One of the higher ups sighed, leaning forward slightly and interlocking his fingers together on the table in front of him. He stared at Y/N. His eyes pierced into her. 

"We have a mission for you. It's one we think that only you can do." He seemed hesitant, as if he was unsure that what he was saying was true.

Another mission?

"I had one just yesterday with Megumi, another one already?" The higher up looked away. Y/N sighed. "Whatever. If you're coming to me about it then it must be important. This better be worth it." 

He opened his mouth and closed it a couple of times, looking like he had something to say, but didn't know how to say it. He nodded at the assistant who was standing near the side wall.

The assistant nodded her head and walked over to the higher up, handing him the file she was holding in her hands, bowing as she did so. 

He silently thanked her and set the file down onto the table. 

"Well, again, we believe that this mission is one that only you can do. It involves retrieving Ryomen Sukuna's fingers. We picked up on a location that we believe to have between four and five of his fingers."

 His eyes narrowed. "However, this location is a high security one. We would never be able to get even a little close to this place."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, eyes squinting at the file and then looking up at the higher ups. Four to five of Sukuna's fingers in one location? 

What the hell? 

What did they want her to do about it? They already said it themselves, they can't get close to the place. "Why are you telling me this? What does it have to do with me?" 

Damn it. All she wanted to do was spend time with Megumi after the long mission they had the day before, this wasn't going to plan.

The higher ups all looked at each other, their eyes all darting everywhere, silently deciding who would tell her. What the hell was going on? This whole thing was pretty damn suspicious. 

Then, Satoru yawned. "Since you old hags can't decide who's gonna tell her, I'll just tell her." He smiled widely at Y/N, his white hair flopping to one side as he tilted his head at her.

"We've manage to trace the fingers to one place. UA High School, the hero school where that one class got attacked at the USJ building last week. We suspect that the fingers have lost their seal, considering they're a thousand years old." 

Y/N's eyes widened. UA High School? There's no way they'd be able to get the fingers from there. Jujutsu sorcerers didn't mix in with heroes, every sorcerer knew that.

Y/N was still confused. What part did she play in this? Leaning her elbow on the table, Y/N put her cheek in her hand, bored as ever.

"Yeah okay, so there's four or five fingers at this hero school. Basically, we can't get them because their security system is too good and because it's a hero school. What are we doing about this?" 

This was boring. Would they just get to the point already?

Satoru and the higher ups deadpanned at Y/N's behavior. Her brother put his hand on Y/N's shoulder, making her look at him.

"There's no way we can send a group of you to retrieve the fingers. It would be the easiest way but again, the security system would probably stop you. Normally, as jujutsu sorcerers, we don't meddle in with hero work. So we can't outright say we're retrieving something either."

Y/N's eyes turned away from her brother, suddenly finding the patterns on the table very interesting. Satoru continued talking.

"One way we could get the fingers is if we had someone who is associated with UA get them. However, as you know, we aren't in contact with anyone who could help us from the inside. So, we thought of another solution." 

Y/N looked back up at her brother, confused. "What're you saying?" Gojo looked at her through his blindfold, hand still on Y/N's shoulder.

"What I'm saying is, we need you to infiltrate UA. As a student."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘